Chapter 35

Qin's POV

Tonight was the ceremony dinner. It was a chance to celebrate and enjoy a night of fun before the possible chance of death tomorrow. "What is with the lack of material for clothes I have to wear lately," Alice grumbled and she looked at the long red and gold skirt that had a split on her left side that went to her mid thigh. The top was more like a thick piece of fabric wrapped around her chest area. "What's with the colors anyways," She grumbled as she put on her gold diadem. "The colors represent the elements. My mother paired you all with the colors she feels suits you best. Your fiery temper is why she paired you with fire. Pyrus, because he is a representative of the element. While Cindy wears yellow to represent wind because of her bubbly and light weighted personality. Drake and Shelton are in green for Earth to represent the stability in our lives, while Nathaniel is water because of his cool nature that allows him to go with the flow of things."

"That makes so much sense!" Cindy said as she twirled, allowing the skirt to lift and spin with her. Her outfit was identical to Alice's except for color, and her diadem was silver. "I say tonight we have the time of our lives then afterwards we come back here fuck till the sun comes up," Pyrus declared. My face became red as I pretended to fiddle with one of the bands on my arm. "Some of us need sleep remember?" Cindy told him. He chuckled, "Okay fine, only have the night then." "Sounds like a plan to me," Drake said. Shelton wrapped an arm around my waist, "Its not how we wanted to do it, but we are ready to mate with you Qin." "It's not because it's possible I'm gonna die is it," I asked them hesitantly. Alice flicked me in the forehead, "How dare you think like that. You are going to win, and we want to mate with you because we love you." My face was on fire now and I looked down as I smiled, "I love you all too." "Great, its settled then," Cindy said before taking my hand. "Now let's go party!"

Outside by the bon fire, music played and many danced. Cindy and Alice danced while smiling and giggling. We decided to stay away from alcohol, wanting clear heads when we mate, so hearing their pure joy, was music to my ears. Drake wrapped his arms around my waist, "You surely seem to be a loner tonight." "I'm enjoying the sight of my mates," I told him softly. He chuckled, "Then enjoy away." I turned my head and before I could say what I was going too, he kissed me. "Make sure you've got a safe word in mind," He whispered against my lips. I bit my lip as I tried to think, but this haze of lust in my mind made that hard.

"Get a room," Nathaniel said teasingly as he came over to us. "Oh we will," Drake told him. "Hope to find you there." Nathaniel chuckled, "Most definitely." My mates are going to be the reason I die with a blush on my face while having a hard on.

Pyrus then pulled me away from them to dance with me. "I haven't had a kiss yet," He said with a smirk. Refusing to be embarrassed about showing my mates affection I kissed him, shocking him for a second before he began to kiss me back. He growled softly and it made me smile softly. "Tease," Pyrus muttered. Alice then slipped in and smiled, "He's mine now. Go find someone else to dance with." Pyrus smacked her butt, causing her to whirl around, while throwing up her middle finger. I covered her vulgar gesture with my hand and turned her to face me. "Was that really necessary," I asked her. She smiled, "No, but it was fun." She smiled and I felt my heart skip a beat. My mates were going to be the death of me tonight, not my brothers tomorrow.

She kissed me softly and I was more than happy to return it. She smiled, "You're so screwed tonight." I felt my face heat up, "Um isn't that the point?" She laughed, "We might be able to pervert you after all." "I like his cute blushes," Cindy said as she came to steal me away. "Don't listen to her Qin." We danced until it Shelton came to take me. She gave me a quick kiss, leaving me wanting more. Shelton chuckled, "You okay Qin?" "I don't know," I told him with a sheepish smile. I had a raging hard on and a head filled with lustful thoughts  that I wanted to make a reality.