Chapter 13

Alice's POV

When we got back home, they dove right into work and to catch up while I had nothing to do. They left me a card to do some shopping if I wanted too. I didn't, I wanted to spend time with my mates. Unfortunately it's gotten to the point they've been so busy, I haven't seen them all at once. They didn't notice I had started school last week. I understand why though. When I killed Henrietta, they've been making sure I didn't get in trouble for it. I was thankful for that, but I would take the trouble if it meant I had them.

I was in class when I got a text from Shelton, Where are you?

I wasn't able to reply though. The professor I had, enjoyed having students read their messages outloud. Some I wished I hadn't heard. The one he sent wasn't bad, but I still didn't want to be the center of attention in class. I tucked my phone into my bag, making a note to text him when I got the chance. The lecture was three hours long. I was grabbing my phone as I left when I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was a guy with a Letterman jacket. "Hey, I'm Cameron," He said holding his hand out to shake. I took it and shook it, "I'm Alice." "Where are you going now Alice," he asked me curiously. "I need to get home," I told him. "Care to get a bite to eat with me first," He asked me. "Im sorry, I have plans with my fiance," I told him. "Fiance," he questioned. I showed him my engagement ring, "Yeah. Sorry." He scratched the back of his head, "Cant blame a guy for trying. See you around I guess."

I left the building and went to my bike. Texting will have to wait, I thought. I made sure my backpack was secure on my back before taking off. I had a paper and a ton of homework to do as well as study for a test. When I got home my mates were all there, worried. "Where the hell have you been," Shelton asked as soon as I went in. "School," I told him. His eyes widened, and he ran a hand over his face, "I'm sorry baby, we all forgot." I gave him a soft smile, "Its okay, you've all been busy." Cindy hugged me, "No, that's not an excuse. We're sorry." I gave her cheek a kiss, "Its fine." I then looked at Shelton, "So why were you so worried?" "Because our parents have approached us recently, and I was worried they would come here," he told me. "They were trying to convince us to not mate with you. Of course that didn't work, but we wanted to make sure they didn't convince you to not want to mate with us," Nathaniel told me.

I gave them a smile, "We've been through hell and back guys, your parents arent going to bully me into not mating with you." I then decided to drop the bomb on them what I decided back at Serge's, "I was actually hoping we would mate the night we got home from our trip." Obviously though, that didn't happen. "We almost didn't get the chance to do it the way we wanted had the future played out the other way, and I knew when we were having fun, that I was ready."

They all looked at me shocked. I gave them a small smile, "I need to get started on my homework." I left them in their stunned silence.

I sighed as I rubbed my eyes. That was enough for one night, I thought. I left the formal dining room that I had turned into my makeshift work spot and went to go find something to eat. I went to the kitchen and saw a card with a bouquet of roses in a glass vase on the counter.

We are so sorry Alice. Never again will we forget. Love your mates.

I smiled softly and inhaled the scent of the roses. I then opened the fridge to make myself a sandwich. I noticed a container with my name on it. I took it out and saw it was my favorite, medium rare steak with a twice baked potato. The container was still super warm meaning this was just put in here.

I ate the food then went to go find my mates. I found them in the bedroom. Shelton was reading a book, Cindy was reading a fashion magazine, Nathaniel was looking over some paperwork, and Pyrus and Drake were playing cards.

I smiled and went into the bathroom to remove my makeup and take out the contacts. I had just closed the container when Shelton wrapped his arms around my waist, he powers and touch making my core ache. "I dont plan on holding back with you my little mate," he told me and I moaned softly. He placed a kiss on my shoulder, "You and I will be going out, so dont make any plans tomorrow night." I nodded, "I'm all yours." "Damn right," he said.

He left me feeling breathless and excited.

The next morning I woke up and it was just Shelton and I. He gave me a scorching kiss when I met him downstairs, and I moaned softly. He then pulled away and took my hand, leading me to the kitchen where he had a large breakfast ready for me. Bacon, eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, and a glass of milk. I looked at it all hungrily before sitting down. We ate in silence for a while. After eating he told me to go upstairs and get dressed in my swim suit. I looked through the bikini's I had, many were modest choices I had bought while out the others. I had one they didn't know about though. It was red and had enough fabric to cover my private bits, but it was thin strings that held it on me. I went downstairs and met him in the indoor pool room. He dropped his phone in shock when he saw me. My cheeks became hot, but I wasn't going to back down now. He pulled me to him for a breath taking kiss.

He picked me up, my legs wrapping around his waist. He took me to the pool and stepped into it. "I hope you have a lot of energy, because this week will be quite the work out," He told me. I bit my lip in excitement, "I'm looking forward to it." While in the pool we touched and caressed each other, as if throwing gasoline on a fire, our lust grew and grew. I moaned when he used his power on me and it had me grinding against the bulge in his swim trunks. Unable to handle it anymore I teleported us back to the room, while also making us completely dry. He laid me on the bed, lips on mine. I moaned when he began kissing my neck as he untied my top and threw it to the side. His hands found my breasts, and began massaging them before he brought one nipple to his mouth, while his fingers pinched the other. My back bowed off the bed as a needy moan escaped me. He was playing with me and I just wanted him inside me. He gave my other the nipple the same treatment before kissing his way to my bikini bottoms. He removed them quickly and buried his face between my legs and I was gone in a haze of pleasure.

Shelton's POV

Seeing her so lost in pleasure made me well up with pride and lust. Like our other mates, her taste was so addictive, so sweet. I will forever enjoy devouring them all and never be sated. When her legs began to shake from the force of her latest orgasm I came up and removed my trunks. I settled myself between her legs, my aching cock at her entrance. She pulled me in for a kiss as I entered her, instantly marking her. Whenever an incubus or succubus had sex with their mates, it was an instant marking at insertion. She placed a hand over my heart as her fangs sank into my neck. She not only left a vampire and wolf mark on me, but a witch's mark as well, a three way marking that bound our souls together. We came when the bond became completed. We laid there trying to catch our breath, neither of us daring to move. Not yet at least. I bent my head down and kissed her softly, "I love you." "I love you too," She said then flipped us, and gave me a smirk, "Now it's my turn."