Chapter 72

Shelton's POV

My coronation was in a couple of days. Despite everything that has happened with the council, Alice's parents, and so much more, my mates convinced me to not move it back any more. Yesterday the girls went out dress shopping with their mothers and the twins. Today though, we thought it best to just kick back and relax as a family. I left the bathroom with Cindy who happily skipped to the closet after our shower together. I looked over to the bed where Qin was sleeping peacefully. It was rare he ever got to sleep in. As cute as he looks sleeping, we did have plans today. I looked over at Alice who was making sure the diaper bags had everything in them. "Can you wake our sleeping force of nature," I asked her. She smiled, "Okay."

She went over to the bed and began to wake him up. She let out a squeak when he pulled her into bed with him, a small smile on his lips. Pyrus then came in and saw them. He smiled, "How is it that I keep finding you in these situations my Phoenix?" Pyrus then slipped his hand under the sheet. Qin bolted up, "I'm up." His face became bright red as Pyrus smirked, "Yes you are." Pyrus let him go and Qin got out of bed, his cock at full attention.

Alice shook her head at Pyrus with a soft smile while he smirked happily. We dressed as Drake and Nathaniel came in with the twins. "This is going to be so much fun," Cindy said happily as she grabbed one of the diaper bags and I grabbed the other.

Since the weather was warm we went to a carnival not far from the castle. I pushed the stroller as Cindy dragged Alice to one of the ring toss booths. Pyrus paid and we all took turns playing. Alice was able to get all of her rings around one bottle. She picked out a head band that had sparkly cat ears and placed it on Cindy's head. Cindy squealed in delight before taking us to the next game.

We played games for a while, winning many prizes for each other. Pyrus had even dragged Nathaniel to get his face painted, much to Nathaniel's grumbled protests. The women giggled at the them while Qin took photos. Drake chuckled and shook his head at them and I just took it all in. My mates were smiling happily and laughing. It was a rare treat to get to experience.

We spent the entire day playing games, making jokes, and just being us. When we got home we changed and went to relax in the media room while the twins slept in the nursery. Alice was curled up in Qin's lap munching on popcorn. Cindy across mine and Drake's lap as she munched on chocolate covered pretzels and Pyrus and Nathaniel laid on their stomachs on the floor. Pyrus would every now and then poke Nathaniel's cheek, just to annoy him for the hell of it.

"Keep it up, I'm going to bite you," Nathaniel told him. Pyrus smiled, "Do it then, I dare you." Not the right words to say, I thought with a smile. Nathaniel growled and went to move on top of him, but Pyrus got up. He rotated his hips around in a dance, "Too slow old man." "I'll make you regret those words," Nathaniel said while getting up.

"Here we go again," Alice said with a smile causing Qin to chuckle. They began to chance each other around, Pyrus throwing out taunts and weird dance moves when he dodges Nathaniel. Drake then innocently puts his foot in the way, causing Pyrus stumble enough for Nathaniel to catch him. "Traitor," Pyrus declared at Drake as Nathaniel began to kiss his neck. Drake smirked, "I wanted to see what happened when he caught you." Pyrus smirked, "For being a traitor we should turn you into a sandwich." "I'd like to see that," Cindy said with a teasing smile.

Nathaniel then bit into Pyrus's neck, causing him to moan. Nathaniel then unbuttoned Pyrus's pants, his hand slipping in. Not wanting to be left out, I went  and laid behind Pyrus and began kissing the other side of his neck. Pyrus pushed his butt into my crotch. I grinded my hard cock against him.

"Now this is the kind of movie I like to watch," Drake said from the couch. "It would be even better if we added in our blushing babies," Cindy said as she looked over at Qin and Alice who weren't blushing until Cindy mentioned it.

Nathaniel pulled his fangs out of Pyrus's neck, then licked the wound closed. Nathaniel continued to stroke Pyrus's cock until I decided to push down his jeans and underwear. "Since when does the old man get to top me," Pyrus groaned breathlessly as Nathaniel continued to work his cock. It was rare either let them penetrate the other, however, they loved to penetrate one of us together. It was the same for me, I never really let the others penetrate me. It's due to the ranking system we have in place. I being at the top, then Pyrus and Nathaniel in the same rank, then Drake, then Alice and Qin in the same rank, and then Cindy. Cindy has many times voice that she enjoys being on the bottom just as Drake doesn't mind his placement either.

We say we're equal when it comes to almost everything, but when it comes to things such as rank, its purely instinct. Kind of like a wolf pack where each wolf has rank. It's just a natural order of where we fall, and it hasn't seem to cause any issues. Except Nathaniel and Pyrus's constantly bickering here and there when they try to one up the other.

"Shut up and take it just this once," Nathaniel said as I removed Pyrus's shirt. "You do me, then I do you," Pyrus offered as Nathaniel chuckled, "Deal." "This should be good," Qin said as Alice summoned a bottle of lube before tossing it to me. I prepped Pyrus's hole as Nathaniel removed his clothes. Pyrus kissed him as he stroked Nathaniel's leaking cock. When Pyrus was ready he straddled Nathaniel's waist as I stripped off my clothes. Pyrus moaned as we entered him, stretching his hole to fit us. "Fuck," Pyrus moaned out.

Nathaniel and I set a hard pace. When he came, his hole tried to clench around us but he was just too filled. I wanted to fill all of my mates, to the point they would have trouble walking in the morning. After emptying our seed into him, we pulled out and look towards the couch, where another scene was taking place. We watched as Alice, while on her back, sucked Qin's cock, while Cindy was enjoying her sweet juices as Drake took her from behind. "That's a sight we don't get to see to often," Nathaniel commented. "Makes me want to go another round," Pyrus said with a smirk before he looked at me. "I hope you have a big appetite big guy." I smirked, "Always."

Later that night after I enjoyed a nice and heavy feeding from my mates, I cleaned them all up and put them to bed. When the twins began to cry I went into the room. I sat in the rocking chair with Mikell. He too had a large appetite, I thought with a chuckle.

When he was finished, I burped him and changed his diaper. Then it was Mira's turn. After I laid them down, I went into the room. Knowing my mates and my children were safe and sleeping peacefully, it made me feel a sense of wholeness. I joined them in the bed, my body resting against Nathaniel's back. For once, I was able to fall asleep without worry.