Chapter 14

I woke up feeling a slim body straddle my own. I looked up and saw Cindy wearing the purple nightgown I love seeing her in. To my delight though she wasn't wearing panties with it. "Today it's just you and me," She said before leaning down to give me a sweet kiss that turned hungry. I flipped us over, keeping her legs spread. She gasped as I trailed kisses down her neck. I used my magic to make silk straps appear and tie her wrists to the head board and tie her legs so they stayed bent. "I see Shelton told you," She said, face red. I smirked, "He did indeed." I loveed how he shared a few things all of our mates liked, Cindy truly loved being bound and used as how her mates see fit. I began to kiss down her neck until I got to the neckline of her nightgown and torn it from her, cause silk scraps to fly in the air. She gasped in excitement at the action, but it soon turned to a moan when I latched on to one of her nipples. I used my fingers to play with the other one. I bit her nipple, my fangs breaking the skin so I could drink her blood. She moaned and arched her back. I could feel her juices making my clothes wet as the scent of her arousal filled the air. I licked her nipple to stop the blood before giving her other nipple the same treatment. I let my hand travel to her bundle of nerves. Gods she was so wet. I was the same way as well, but I wanted to continue to have my way with her.

I kissed my way down her body till I got to my destination. I met her water colored eyes as I took my first taste of her. She was sweet and I was unable to hold myself back. I didn't pull away until she was begging. She snapped her fingers, freeing herself of her bindings and tackled me in the bed, pinning me so my hands rested by the foot board. She smirked," My turn." She then used her magic to rid me of my clothes and tie me up just as she had been. She looked sweet and innocent, but she didn't fuck and play like she was. She was rough and fun, causing me to snap and free myself. He got really heated and heavy with us before we were both panting and tired. She curled up into me and I ran a hand through her hair. "I love you Alice," She said as she looked up at me. "I love you too Cindy." I then gave her a soft and sweet kiss that was making us both want to go again, but she then pulled away. "You need to get ready for school," She said. I growled and she rolled her eyes before she got up. She put on her robe and she smiled at me over her shoulder, "I'm gonna make breakfast while you shower." "How about you shower with me," I suggested to her. She laughed, "If I did, you would definitely be late, but afterwards you and I have a date to go on." I huffed and got out of bed and went to do as she said.

I stood in the mirror and smiled softly at the two marks I now had. Just three more and it will be complete. After my shower I dressed in a pair of skinny jeans, a black off the shoudlers shirt that had three quarter sleeves. I put my hair up and did my make up light. I had just put in my contacts when Cindy called down saying breakfast was ready. I went down and she gave me a heated kiss, one that had me pinning her to the fridge. When she pulled away she giggled, "Go eat you horn dog." I growled softly and nipped her neck playfully before going to the table. She went to go get dressed while I sat down to eat.

She came down wearing a white flowing skirt that stopped just past her knees, a baby pink blouse, and white ballet flats. Her hair was pulled back from her face and her make up was light. She sat down and ate. We made small talk until we finished and washed the dishes together. She then took my hand and lead me to her car. At school she pulled me in for a kiss before she let me go with my head spinning. I really didn't want to go to any lectures. I wanted to love her all over the house, but unfortunately that's not  happening. I huffed as I got out of the car. "I love you Alice," She said. I smiled softly at her, "I love you too Cindy." I then shut the door and carried my back pack to my first class of the day.

It was hard to concentrate when my thoughts were filled with this morning's activities. I managed to at least get all of the notes written down though. I was on my way out of the class when I bumped into a phantom of my past. Michel Marshal, one of the men who enjoyed my sixteen year old body for Christmas. He gave me a smirk, "Long time no see mutt." I held back my growl. He then took in my scent, "A mated mutt? What would anyone want with a piece of trash like you?" "You obviously wanted me enough a few years ago. So much so you didn't understand the word no," I said getting into his face. "What are you doing here mutt," He growled. "I go to school here. What are you doing here," I asked him. "Our territory expanded not to long ago, including this area," He told me. "Guess you'll have to enjoy sharing it with me since I'm not going anywhere," I told him. "We'll see about that," He told me. "Oh Mitchel, I hold more power over this land than your pack does. Thanks to my five mates. Don't mess with me pup," I told him.

I then shoved past him to go to my next class. I sent Shelton a quick text over what happened. He didn't send me a reply since it was my day with Cindy and that was okay I just wanted him to know.

After school Cindy took me home so we could get ready for our date. She had me keep my jeans on but she picked out a cute sparkly red tank top. She made me change my combat boots to a pair of heeled boots. She changed into a long sleeve off the shoulder sweater dress with tights under it. She paired it with a ankle boots as well. She pulled on my hand excitedly and it made me excited as well. She took me to a fall celebration festival. There were many booths with games and concessions. She held my hand as we walked up to a ring toss booth. She went to hand the guy her card and I snatched it and stuck it into my pocket. She glared and I smiled as I handed him my card. "You're my wife, I have to be able to spoil you when I want," I told her and she huffed a sigh. She then picked up some of the rings and tried tossing them to get them to land around the bottles. She looked at me with puppy dog eyes and I laughed softly as I paid for my turn and picked up the rings. I easily got them around bottles. She picked out a stuffed wolf toy. "If only the eyes were like yours," She said softly and I felt my face warm as we walked to the next couple of booths. We then stopped for something to eat.

Hearing her laughter and squeals of delight were what made this night amazing, pushing what happened today at the school to the back of my mind. When we got home we were both so tired and we went up to our room. When we laid in bed, I pulled her to me and I smiled softly when I saw she was already asleep while holding the stuffed wolf. I kissed her cheek and fell asleep with a smile on my cheek.