Chapter 25

Nathaniel's POV

If I didn't love him, I'd kill him for hurting Alice like that. When we got back to our room, Cindy was on the bed crying. "She disappeaered," Cindy said, while wiping her eyes. "She looked so hurt and then she left. I dont know where she went." I couldn't sense her near by, and from the grim looks Drake and Pyrus had, they couldn't either. "What's happening to us," Cindy whispered. Pyrus hugged her, "We're all just under a lot of stress Cindy, its gonna get better."

"What Shelton did is unforgivable. How can it get better after that," She asked us. None of us knew the answer for that. When it became late, Cindy, Pyrus, and Drake fell asleep while I stayed up waiting for either Shelton to come to the room or Alice. But neither did.

Drake was the first awake and he looked at me sadly. He got out of the bed and came over to me. "You need to feed," He said while wrapping his arms around me. I nodded and bit into his neck. He groaned softly as I drank. I licked his wound closed when I felt full.

"I take it neither of them came in last night," he asked and I shook my head. He nodded, "I'm gonna go get us some breakfast." He went to leave, but stopped when he saw the Chief. "Have you seen Alice," The Chief asked us. "Not since yesterday. Her and Shelton got into a fight and we havent seen either of them," Drake told him. "That explains why Shelton didn't come back to the meeting yesterday," The Chief said. "No one has seen him either."

Drake and I shared a look. Where could they have gone?

Shelton's POV

I fucked up. Unfortunately I was too blind by my anger to see that until it was too late. After the ass chewing I got from my mates I hid myself deep into the mountain with a couple bottles of wine. I was laying there, trying to get Alice to speak to me through our mind link, but I got nothing but silence. "Alice, baby, I'm so sorry," I said out loud. "Why did you do it Shelton," her soft voice said and I looked over to the opening of the make shift entrance of the room I was in. She stood there, eyes blood shot, hair a mess from running. She smelled of the woods, meaning she had gone for a run.

"I was so angry," I told her. "Not with you, but with this whole ordeal." My words were a slightly slurred, but at least I was sober enough to apologize my ass off. "You haven't had a single moment of peace and I know you're in charge of this fucked up mess and you shouldn't be. You deserve a happy future with us."

She came in and took one of the bottles of wine. She used her magic to take out the cork as she sat down against the wall. I moved so I was sitting next to her, bottle in my hand. She drank greedily from her bottle. "I have wanted to bind our lives together for awhile, but I wanted to wait when I knew we'd get to live for a while," she said when she move the bottle away from her lips. We then sat there in silence, just drinking until we were drunk and out of wine.

I looked down at her, seeing the hurt in her beautiful emerald and violet eyes. Regret slammed into me, "I'm so sorry Alice." She looked up at me, "Do you love me?" "With everything within me," I told her. She then kissed me. I took over the kiss and poured every ounce of my regret, my pain, and my love into the kiss. We moved so she was laying on the ground with me over her. As we kissed our clothes came off.

She gasped when I entered her. She dug her nails into my back as she arched off the floor. I used my magic to enhance everything she felt, bringing her to orgasm plenty of times. Each time her walls clamping down on my member, trying to milk me, but I wasn't ready to end it just yet.

After her fifth orgasm, I used my magic to bind our lives together. No matter  what happens I never want to be without her. When I came with her one last time, her eyes rolled back as she silently rode the high. I laid next to her and pulled her to me. When she came down she snuggled into me before falling asleep.

Alice's POV

I groaned softly when I heard voices in my head through the mind link. Shelton groaned softly, feeling hung over. You're gonna split our skulls open with your pestering, Shelton said in the mind link.

Where are you, Nathaniel asked us.

Suffering from a hang over with Alice, Shelton replied.

Suffering is too weak a word, I said softly.

Please tell us you guys made up, Cindy said worriedly.

We did, now we'd like to go back to sleep, Shelton grumbled while rolling over and wrapping his arms around me. I buried my face into his chest, and used my magic to seal the entrance so only our mates could come in since neither of us were clothed.

I woke up again to a soft chuckle. I looked over my shoulder and saw pur mates looking at us. Shelton grumbled and pulled me to him tighter. "I see we missed the fun," Pyrus said.

"You'll get your turn," Shelton promised him. "You all will, but right now I'm too hung over to do much." "Well you both have a meeting to get too," Cindy told us. I sighed and sat up, my back feeling stiff and sore from sleeping on the ground. I felt my mates watching me with hunger in their eyes as I dressed. I looked at them and even saw Shelton had been watching me. "I need a change of clothes before I go to the meeting," I said as I stretched before leaving.

I was changing when Shelton came in to change his clothes as well. He pulled me to him. "I really am sorry Alice," he said while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. He then kissed me softly. "I love you," he whispered against my lips. "I love you too," I said. I finished getting dressed then kissed his cheek, "I'll see you at the meeting." I still felt some pain from last night, but we were mending and that's what matters. I love him, and he loves me. We have our fights and I know he regrets what he did. I haven't forgiven him, but I know I will soon. If I get the chance.