Chapter 48

Drake's POV

We stood off to the side as we watched Alice approach her familiar for the first time now that she has her strength back. The serpent sniffed Alice before wrapping the end of its tail around her, like it was hugging her. It appeared to be happy she was okay. Alice smiled, "I think I'll name you Adira." The serpent seemed to accept it's new name before touching the tip of it's snout to the top of Alice's head.

"What's it doing," Cindy asked me curiously. "How should I know," I asked her. "Aren't sea serpents cousins to dragons or something," Cindy asked me. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, not really wanting to get into the talk on bloodlines regarding dragons. The complexity of it all hurt my head. "Pantheom did it every now and then. It's a way of communicating. We actually cant talk to them, unless they touch our head to open the mental bridge of communication. Of course it cuts off once they're no longer touching us," Qin explained with a small smile. It let Alice go and Alice smiled brightly before walking away.

"What did she say," Cindy asked her. "That she wishes we didn't live somewhere so cold," Alice replied. "I told her it wont be cold for much longer, and soon she'll have a companion in the courtyard. She also couldn't wait to play with the babies once they're here." "How would a giant serpent play with babies," Nathaniel asksd her. Cindy clasped her hands together, "When they get older they'll be able to use her tail as a slide. That would be so cute."

Alice then nudged Qin, "Your turn your highness." He chuckled and rolled his eyes before going to the courtyard. We watched as he closed his eyes. The ground began to shine gold as he poured his magic into his summoning. Soon a Hydra with four heads appeared. It had rich navy colored scales and gold eyes. The beast was much larger than my dragon form. When Qin was done summoning it, he dropped to his knees, looking pale. Nathaniel rushed to him, helping him stand. Qin looked a little shocked when he looked at his familiar, "Goddess, you've grown." Nathaniel kissed his forehead, "Meaning so have you." Qin gave him a tired lopsided smile before exhaustion set in and his eyes rolled back. Nathaniel scooped him up and carried him to the room while we watched the interaction between Adira and Pantheom.

Instead they seemed more interested in us. Cindy giggled as they sniffed us. After one of the heads sniffed Alice, it then looked at the serpent that watched them closely. The other heads seemed to notice as well. One of the heads seemed confused, as if wondering why a witch was here. Last time Pantheom was summoned the warlocks and witches were at war with each other so I understand its confusion.

The serpent seemed uninterested and coiled up to sleep. At least they weren't fighting. Cindy then took Alice's hand, "Come on, or we're going to be late." Alice smiled and took her hand. They were gone before we could ask what they were going to be late for.

Alice's POV

Cindy was blindfolded during the sonogram as I looked at the screen. She didn't want to know the genders till the gender reveal party. The nurse wrote down the genders down and handed me the slip of paper. I sent the paper to a pocket dimension so Cindy couldn't try to find it. I was honored when Cindy asked me to do this for her and our mates. I helped clean up the gel from her stomach. "I just love hearing their heartbeats," Cindy told me happily. "I get so jealous sometimes at most of you since you have super hearing and can hear the heartbeats anytime you want while I have to schedule an appointment." I laughed softly, "That is a perfectly good reason to be jealous." She laughed as she took my hand.

"Do we have to go home so soon," she asked me. "I want some cake." "You really should be eating healthier," I told her. She huffed, "I eat healthy all the time. A little junk here and there isn't going to hurt." I smiled with a shake of my head, "Okay."

She then smiled brightly as I teleported us to a bakery. The baker seemed shocked we were there. "Your highness, what brings you here? Is there something I can assist you with," He asked a little flustered. "We're sorry for just popping in. Alice hates the cold so she teleported us directly inside. Next time we'll use the door like normal people," Cindy told him with a smile. "N-No ma'am it's okay. Honestly," The baker said while fumbling for his words. "How can I help," he asked her. "I want a cup cake," Cindy declared to him as she looked in the case. "These all look so good." She then turned to me, "Alice, I want that one." She pointed to a strawberry flavored one with bits of strawberries on the icing. "Tell the baker," I told her.

She did and squealed happily when she got it. I went to pay for it but the baker refused. "I'm happy to help with the Princess's cravings," He told me. A woman who was in the back came up front, looking heavily pregnant herself. "Oh my gosh this is much better than the baker at the castle," Cindy said as she took a bite. "I'll see you at the castle," I told her then sent her home before turning to talk with the baker.

When I got back I went to go check on Qin. He was out like a light, enjoying having the entire bed to himself. He was on his front, his upper body free of clothing. I knew if I looked, his lower half would be free of clothing too. His ginger hair was fanned out and he looked so peaceful. I smiled softly before deciding I could really use a hot bath. I was filling the tub when Pyrus came in. "So where did you and Cindy run off too," he asked me curiously. "I took her to her doctor's appointment for a check up," I told him. "Everything is wonderful with the twins." He smiled and nodded, "That's good." I then gestured to the full bath, "Care to join me?" He nodded, "I'd love too."

We stripped off our clothes and got in. My back rested against his chest and his arms wrapped around me. "How do you feel," he asked me. "I feel great," I told him. "How does your knee feel?" "I have my good days and my bad days, but its heeled," He told me. He then began kiss down the side of my neck and I moaned softly. His hands cupped my breasts, kneading them. I arched into his touch when he began to twist and play with my nipples. Soon one of his hands went between my legs as he began to play with my clit. I was moaning and panting, wanting more than just these teasing touches.

"Pyrus," I moaned out. "I love it when you moan my name," He whispered in my ear. "I'm going to make you beg for it my Phoenix, and then I'll ensure you never forget that I'm not a boy." He continued to play with me, bringing me so close to edge then pulling me away. I was begging him now, not caring how he took me. He got out of the water with me, bending me over the bathroom counter. He then entered me and I gasped, my walls already clenching around him. He then grabbed my hair, making me look a the doorway where Nathaniel stood watching with a smirk. Pyrus wasn't gentle with his thrusts. I came a few times, the entire time not looking away from Nathaniel's eyes. When Pyrus came, he grabbed my hips and slammed one last time into me, before releasing his hot seed into me. My knees felt weak now, but just the look Nathaniel gave me, had me wanting more.

"She is still standing, I don't think you did a good enough job," Nathaniel teased Pyrus. Pyrus smirked, "I didn't want to take all of her energy for myself. I was being nice." Nathaniel took off his clothes, "I think we need to show her just how proud we are of her for summoning Adira." He lifted me up, his cock entering me slowly. He stayed still as Pyrus prepped my anus for him to enter. I groaned when I felt him enter, making me feel so full. Their thrusts were rough and in sync with each others. My mind became at the feel of them both. When I felt them each bite into their marks it set off my orgasm. I could feel them both pumping into me. I rested my head on Nathaniel's shoulder once they withdrew their canines. The Fae didn't drink blood, but goddess their bites were just as addictive. I felt them clean me up before laying in bed with Qin, who must've sensed me because he moved to pull me to him while still sleeping. I yawned and snuggled into him before letting my eyes drift close.