7

Rosanna had called a cab back to her apartment after reading the sincerity in Andy's messages. She was ready to make it up with him and hoped he was ready too. She hated fighting with him. Everything was easier when they were a team and not when they were against each other.

Taking a deep breath, she turned the key to her apartment and pushed open the door. Her eyes met those of a dark haired man sitting nervously on her settee. The second he saw her he was on his feet and walking straight towards her.

"Sweetheart I'm so sorry," Andy said immediately, the remorse thick in his voice. "I didn't mean what I said. I shouldn't have said those things I'm so so sorry Rosanna."

He waited for her to give him a piece of her mind but to his surprise, she didn't. She just wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into her.

Andy breathed a sigh of relief and held her back. Rosanna couldn't be arsed fighting again. She just wanted her kind, loving boyfriend back.

"I'm so sorry Rose," Andy said into her hair and held her tightly.

"I know," Rosanna said and held back her tears. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have stormed out."

"I shouldn't have said anything about Alex, I didn't mean it," Andy said. "I'm a fucking arsehole for saying the things I did last night. I'm so sorry for hurting you, baby."

Rosanna nodded into the crook of his neck and took a deep inhale of his comforting scent. It was a relief that he didn't, or claimed he didn't, mean the things he said the night before.

"I love you so much I'm sorry I hurt you," Andy said and kissed her forehead.

Rosanna looked at him with teary eyes, "I love you too."

Andy kissed her softly and brought her back into his arms. He was scared of loosing her, he thought he almost did that night before. He hated himself for saying those things about Alex. Even if he didn't like him, it was not fair to hurt Rosanna because of it.

  "What did you do today?" Andy asked as he brushed the dark hair out of Rosanna's face.

  "Went to the studio with Al and the band," Rosanna said, careful that bringing up Alex wouldn't annoy Andy.

  "They making another album?" Andy asked. Rosanna nodded and wrapped her arms around him again.

  "I missed you so much," she said quietly. "I don't want to fight."

  "Me neither. What do you reckon we go out for dinner?" Andy asked. He smiled warmly at her in a way that brought one to her lips.

  "I'd love nothing more."

  Meanwhile, Alex was enduring a thunderstorm of thoughts rushing a million miles an hour. He'd never felt so helplessly confused in his entire life. It had to have been the fact that he missed having another that made him eye Rosanna. He'd never thought of her that way before. Alex hated these thoughts. They were wrong in every way possible and were consuming him. As Matt said, the last thing he wanted to do was to ruin his and Rosanna's friendship.

  Deciding to test the theory that these thoughts were the effect of missing Alexa and being in a relationship, Alex decided to go to his local bar, get pissed and find someone to hook up with. Of course there were better ways to handle this but Alex wasn't known for his ability to make good decisions.

  He sat alone on a bar stool with a beer in his hand and phone in the other, flicking through his contacts for any 'rebounds' he could hit up.

  As he sat there with the taste of liquor on his lips he felt the odd feeling like he was somehow betraying Rosanna by looking for other girls to hook up with. If anything, he'd think he'd feel like he was betraying Alexa but no. She didn't even phase him anymore.