32

Music boomed in a muted thumping through the thick backstage walls. Even through the closed door of "A.T"'s dressing room, the bass of the supporting act could be felt through everyone's bones and was loud in their ears. A little unprofessionally, with five minutes to going on stage, Rosanna had Alex pressed up against a wall, their lips interlocked in a furious make out and her hand gripping and palming the place where his legs met.

Alex was moaning and groaning all through the supporting act set, knocking his head back against the wall as Rosanna kissed along his neck with a grin.

"Fuckin' hell love," he murmured. She pushed on him a little harder, making him groan again. "Fuck Rosanna..." He said, short of breath.

She just smirked at his reaction and reconnected their lips, kissing him hard before he had to go. They heard the music cease on stage and a knock on the dressing room door followed by Matt saying "Al we're on in two. Hurry up."

Alex couldn't respond even if he tried. He was too tangled in the girl before him and all that was on his mind was how she was making him feel.

Matt, Jamie and Nick all waited impatiently to go on stage, resting against the wall connected to the wing.

"You think he's ever gonna come out?" Nick asked.

Matt and Jamie shrugged. Matt checked his watch once the stage manager asked them where the hell Alex was. They were two minutes late now. Rosanna would usually usher Alex out if he was running late for a gig so Matt made the assumption that they were getting up to some business that they did not want to be disturbed from.

Finally, Alex and Rosanna burst through the door, Alex apologising to everyone for delaying the show by a few minutes and fixing his hair as he jogged over to the rest of the band and plugged his earpieces in. Rosanna had a cheeky smile on her face and chuckled as Alex hurried to get ready.

"Alright Monkeys, Showtime," the stage manager said and they began heading on stage. Alex turned back to look at Rosanna and she winked at him and blew a kiss. He pretended to catch it and smacked it on his cheek.

She smiled and watched him disappear on stage. Alex chuckled and felt Matt nudge him as they walked on stage. He leant close to his ear, "yer fly's down mate."

Alex's cheeks turned red and he looked down and pulled the zipper of his pants up as he grabbed his guitar. Bloody hell love, he chuckled to himself, always full of surprises.

They were now up to their third last show in Australia, playing their final show in Sydney before they headed off to Brisbane, Auckland and then left for their South American and final leg. Alex had of course, taken Rosanna sight seeing and the band spent the majority of their free time at different beaches, soaking up the sun and bronzing their skin before they went back to overcast England.

As much as she loved travelling, Rosanna was beginning to get homesick. She missed her apartment and trips to Alex's or Matt's for drinks. She missed Christmas time and gathering with her friends and doing nothing more than laughing and joking around. She didn't understand how the boys did it, always travelling, sometimes hours for one interview. She was getting tired of airports and planes. The only thing that kept her mind stimulated was Alex.

  After hearing about her boredom, he attempted to mix things up a bit for her and they made love on the plane to Melbourne. Not in the bathroom like described in movies or cheeky stories, but in their sectioned off seats in first class. It was quite the adventure, trying to keep quiet and avoid attention. It was a thrill and did indeed mix things up. They couldn't stop giggling like teenagers every time one of them let out a sound that might've attracted attention. And that fear of being caught was what made it all the more exciting.