42

The remainder of Alex's birthday was filled with jokes and laughter. He wouldn't shut up about the song Rosanna had gifted him. His eyes would sparkles every time he brought it up and asked Rosanna if he could let everyone listen to it. Her response: "it's yours. Do whatever you want with it."

He showed her off like it was the thing he was most proud of in his entire life. And after a few drinks at his birthday dinner, he started calling out: "my girlfriends the most talented woman in the world!" and after a few more drinks: "she's so talented her song made me cry!"

"I'm guessing he liked it?" Matt smiled as the group of them were walking back to their cars after dinner. Alex was in front of them dancing around like a mad mad, singing Rosanna's song at the top of his lungs; bounding over to his mother and squeezing her in a tight hug as he gushed about his girlfriend and how much he loved her.

Rosanna chuckled and shrugged, "Maybe. Thanks for helping me put it together though," she said gratefully.

Matt smiled and hugged her to his side, "no problem Rosanna, any time. If you're ever thinking of recording anything else and you need a guy for the drums, hit me up."

"Oh I definitely will," Rosanna nodded, "no way in hell would I have anyone but you playing the drums on me tracks."

"Matthew!" Alex called out in front of them and started running over to him. Alex was the only one that was drunk since everyone else was either driving — like Matt and Rosanna — or didn't intend to drink much — like his parents. "That's my girlfriend!" he called as he ran at them. "Hands off!"

Matt chuckled and removed his arm from around Rosanna's shoulders just in time for Alex to sweep her up into his arms and spin her around. "I love youuu," Alex said as he squeezed Rosanna tight and kissed her hard.

  Rosanna laughed, "I love you too," she said and kissed him again.

Alex had not-so-subtly asked his parents if he and Rosanna could stay the night in his old apartment for reasons his drunk self didn't try too hard to keep secret. "You know, cause we don't wanna wake you up or anything," Alex said.

Penny chuckled, "it's alright darling. Spare me the details. I'll see you two tomorrow. Happy Birthday love."

Alex smiled and hugged his parents tightly, "thank you. I love you so much."

"Sorry for leaving him with you Rosanna," David said playfully and hugged her goodnight.

"I'll manage," she smiled and hugged Penny goodbye. "C'mon Al."

Everyone split off to their respective cars and drove off to their different locations. Now that he was alone with her, Alex tossed out the childish act and started playing up a little more sleazy.

"Fucking hell Rosanna you are the most beautiful woman I've ever fucking seen," he groaned, admiring her from the passengers side as she drove them back to the old apartment. "Seriously...I've been containing meself all night; as hard to believe as that is. But fuck me darling, you look so sexy."

Rosanna smirked and glanced over at him, "just a few more minutes." Alex's blood rushed at the idea. As soon as they entered his apartment he swept her off her feet and carried her upstairs to their bedroom as she kissed him passionately.

As he lowered her onto the bed, in between hungry kisses he said: "fuck I want you so hard."

Rosanna smirked and pulled his lips to hers and grazed her tongue on his, "I want all of you," she murmured against his lips. Her voice itself turning Alex on even more. He slipped out of his jacket and pulled his shirt over his head. Alex kissed along her neck and down her chest. Pulling down the straps of her dress, Rosanna arched her back as Alex pulled down the zipper along her spine and slipped her out of her dress. Pressing his lips onto the sweet spot on her leg, Alex earned a quiet moan from Rosanna and continued to kiss his way up her leg.