Chapter 6

December 25
9:30 AM

Iman Martial POV

I woke up next to nothing I guess. Alina had already got out of been. I stretched then headed to my room just to brush my teeth, and wash my face. After I did that I went down stairs. There is a lot of things under the Christmas tree we decorated yesterday.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Alina just smiled and grabbed my hand. "Well you haven't really had a solid Christmas in 5 years, and mostly your life to be honest. So I just wanted this to be your first."

I don't know if she remembers that she bought me for 10 million. Also, that I am her property, but I'm not going to question what she is doing. I'm just glad that I am on  her good side, and haven't seen her bad side.

Alina grabbed a bunch of boxes from different sizes, and put them right in front of me.

"These are mine?" I questioned.

"Yes, open them." She sat next to me on the couch in her black silk robe, and a coffee mug in her hand.

This smile on her face gave me a warm feeling inside. I started tearing the wrapping paper, and the first thing I see is paint. This is a brand called GOLDEN, I have seen it  before, and wanted to buy, but I never had enough money to actually buy it. I opened the next box, and it was the same brand, but in a different medium, watercolor.

"I didn't think they made watercolor paint." I said under my breath.

The more I opened, the more art supplies there was. Canvases, paints, brushes, pencils, basically almost an art store.  I was getting happy because I felt as if I can create something again.

"Why?" I asked.

"I want to see what you can do. I remember you saying that you had an passion for art so why not get that back."

I have mix feelings for this. I don't know if this is just her trying to say 'I'm not like everybody else' and just giving me these things. To only change my mind about her, and then the worst come out. At the end of the day, I'm still someone she bought.

Alina Rivers POV

I know she doesn't trust me fully and believes this is me just soften her up, but it's nothing like that. I really do want to see what she can create. Iman probably expects me do the things the previous people have done.  The only love she has gotten was from her grandparents, and the people that didn't know her home life.

Honestly when I first saw her, it was just something about her that I wanted to know. She didn't belong in the situations that she has been in. No one does, but you can't save everyone. I've never participated in buying someone, but I just felt like I had too. Going there made me realize there is some sick rich people who doesn't care about another person's life.

Iman really was getting excited opening the gifts I bought her. It made me feel good inside. She looked at everything that I got her, which I had no clue of getting. I actually had a few people help me in getting all of this. Iman now have everything organized in piles just happy. She turned around, looked at me and gave me a hug.

"Thank you so much." I felt something wet on my shoulder and it was her tears.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her while holding on to her face.

"I don't know. It's been a long time, since anything good has happened to me. This is by far the best Christmas I've had in all my 22 years living."  She now has a smile on her face, "I wish I could of gave you something."

"Make me something spectacular." I'm still holding on to her face

Her eyes went down to my lips and then she leaned in. This kiss had a lot of passion in it. I felt her arms go around my waist to pull me closer towards her body. The kiss was intense, I moaned at the roughness of it, and Iman slipped her tongue in my mouth. My arms went around her neck and I pulled her closer if that was even possible. It got to a point that air was becoming a problem, and we pulled apart. Her lips are swollen and a dark pink tint.

"Damn." I said lowly breathing hard.

11:00 AM

After what happened this morning, things have been good between us. My family is coming over in an hour.

"Iman, my family is coming over and I want you to be a part of it." I really do. At least give her a proper Christmas.

"Are you sure you want me to be." Iman is looking down playing with her fingers.

"Yes."

"Alright, well I'm going to clean, and straighten things up before they get here." Iman started picking things up, and taking her gifts upstairs.

While she did that, I went upstairs to take my shower. I'm going to wear some light blue jeans, and one of her white button up shirts.

I went into Iman's room to pull out some clothesfor her. I actually want her in the same thing as me, but in a white t-shirt. Iheard the water running, and the bathroom door is wide open. I walked in, andthe steam from the shower was intense. The water kept hitting the glass doorgiving me a clean look at Iman. Iman has these huge angel wings on her back,and a bunch of scars.

Seeing soap running down her toned back as her hands are up against the wall

Seeing soap running down her toned back as her hands are up against the wall. It took everything in me not to stripped down, and get inthe shower myself with her. I left quickly and quietly while trying to calmmyself down.