Chapter 11

Same Day

Alina Rivers POV

After I got dressed, I left to go to this meeting I have with my designers. Hopefully they have something ready for next year, since that's only a few days away. I might throw a party, and let Iman be around different people. Once I finished getting dressed, I came back down stairs seeing Iman fighting her sleep on the couch.

"Baby go lay in my bed or yours okay. I'll be back in a few hours." I crouched down to her eye level while I ran my fingers through her hair.

"Okay." We both stood up and she kissed me.

I swear I could kiss her all day. I just looked at her face, and studied all her features. I love her honey colored eyes. The scar on her upper lip just to me enhance her features. The look that she is giving me has something behind it. Iman popped her neck, and just looked at me.

"Don't you have a meeting to go to Ms. Rivers." She said. My focus is on her lips.

"Few hours, okay." I said. She nodded her head, then made her way towards the staircase.

This meeting need to go at least a bit faster so I can come back home.

At The Meeting
12:00 PM

"I am liking these right here, but I do believe the waistband for these could be a little bit wider though. These are women's boxer briefs, but I just think still give it a masculine look though." I told some of my fashion designers. I own a growing lingerie line that does a lot of unisex undergarments too.

(A/N...Alright so its's kind of like Rihanna's  lingerie line mixed with Victoria Secret. Then on top of that it's a mixture of unisex items too. Later on I might have Alina go into the fashion business.)

They showed me a lot of different styles that they had come up with. My seamstress Karla also works for my company too. She is a sweetheart, and loves her job. I spent an hour going over all of the samples that they wanted to present.

"Do we have any plus size items?" I asked them.

They just looked at me, and then looked at each other.

"So we don't have any." I said.

"Don't worry boo I'm going to work on it. Do you want it for everything you have seen it today." One of my designers John said.

"Yes please. We have to tend for all sizes." I actually trust John for it because he always come in and fixes their mistakes. "That's it for today."

I talked to John and Karla to say after the meeting because we have some other business to talk about. Everyone was filing out of the meeting room, leaving for today.

"You know they rolled their eyes to the whole plus size thing." John laughed.

"Of course, I've seen it. IF they wanted to not include them, they should find a job at Victoria Secret. If anything there is a big market for plus size women and men. So sooner or later people need to see that. I'm going to release this once we are well into the next year though. " I told them.

Eventually we talked about business for a while before we did go out for lunch I guess you can say. The restaurant is a nice little business that is really good. I should order Iman some before I leave her.

The conversation started off pretty normal for a while. Really just talking about John nonexistent dating life he claims to have.

"Okay since you say that, what happened to Tyler." I asked him.

"He was too nice. I mean like, don't get me wrong I like them nice and all, but can I at least get some roughness out of it." He said. I just shook my head, and laughed at him. "Anything going on in your life?"

Karla looked at me with her hands under her chin.

"Maybe so. Between me and this woman, things haven't really went to the next level. There were some rocky spots, but overall its good."

"You haven't gotten any have you." John laughed.

"No." I whined, "There is so much tension between us. Its not bad tension, but the sexual tension is there. One time she gave me a hot bath, had the bathroom looking nice and decorated for it. Then after that a massage. I really don't remember falling, but it was the best sleep of my life to be honest. Never felt so relaxed."

A little bit inside me wants that to happen again, but this time go further. If I do remember I kept feeling her member brush against my leg sometimes. A part of me want Iman to actually do something about it.

"How is Iman doing?" Karla asked.

"Ooo so he name is Iman." John said.

"She is doing okay I believe. So much of have went on. Also, she is having flashbacks that isn't good." I said.

"Really what happened." Karla looked so shocked and interested.

"Iman had a big breakdown really early in morning. I should be there with her now, but she might be sleep too." We started wrapping things up and getting ready to leave.

"Well I hope she is okay. Also, are you still having the New Years party." John said.

"Yes, of course. It's still at my house." I already order something for Iman to eat once I got there.

Skipping Car Ride
3:45 PM

I walked into the house, and Iman is on the couch watching something. Iman is just wearing a yellow t-shirt with navy blue boxer briefs on. I sat on the couch with her taking my heels off. Once they were off, Iman grabbed my legs and put them on her lap. While she continued to watch tv, she started to massage my feet. This is something I really could get used to.

Iman stopped to grab the remote and paused the tv. "How was the meeting?" she asked.

"I went okay. Maybe could have been a  lot better if they would just use their brains half the time. Like I want to accommodate big people. Not only will it make them feel great about themselves, but it's a big market."

Iman nodded her head while rubbing a bit harder. "it is a big market. A guy I used to know back then before all of this was a big guy. He is more of a wide bodied person, I still believe he is till this day. He struggled to find shirts that fitted him and his size. Honestly the clothing market make clothing for bigger people a lot more expensive. Everyone wants to look good, it shouldn't matter what size you are."

I let out a moan because whatever pressure point or spot she it, I felt it go all the way up my legs. "You are right."

The day went on without any trouble. Iman seemed like she is better from what happened this morning. I don't know if she knows how to hide how she truly feels, but if she is, she is doing a damn good job at hit.

————————-

Also do you all want pictures of the characters?

(Quick A/N... The next chapter will be worth that wait I promise you all. Also if you do read any of my other books, I am currently working on doing updates. I have bad writer block, and school things to do on top of you know writing too)