Chapter 12

New Year's Eve Party
December 31
11:58 P.M

Iman Martial POV

Throughout the day, Alina has been ignoring me or dismissing me. I've gotten used to her basically being around me, and to a point attached to me. For the past 4 days some guy that I don't remember has been coming over a lot. Also has been staying the night at least twice. I stayed my distance because I had to remember that she did buy me.

I'm not a big drinker, but her seamstress Karla gave me a drink. Alina introduced me to everyone like I was her roommate, which gained me a lot of dirty looks. I hide my emotions from everyone because of how it makes me look. It gives off weakness and people will exploit them. When I'm alone I just cry to get them all out and just feel a bit better than before.

"Do you even know how that guy is?" Karla asked me.

"Not really. I keep my distance from them." Karla knows what happened to me. She believes that Alina is doing good by it, even though she didn't want her to even go to the place at first.

"I don't know what she see in him. Damien has been around for sometime now. He comes in and out a lot." I just shrug my shoulders and sipped on the drink that she gave me.

The night went on and so did Alina cozying up to Damien.  I felt a bit uncomfortable because it was a lot of people here. The looks that I kept getting were making me uncomfortable. It's two minutes until the New Year is up. Honestly I'm just glad that I didn't get sold to someone with ill intents to be honest. 

I am already 4 drinks of champagne in and just in a little dark area away from people. These past couple of days has been awkward because of Damien's presence being here. Karla came back over to me, and gave me a small smile.

"Do you ever wish things could have been different for you?" she asked me. Karla came closer to me, and sat down on my lap.

I didn't really mind it what so ever. "Yes, majority of the time all the time, but I can't turn time around and change that now can I."

We both started hearing people count down from ten, almost going into the New Year.

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

Once it hit one, I saw Damien pulled Alina closer to him, kissing her when it struck 12. Karla grabbed my chin and looked at me.

"Well are you going to give me a kiss or what." The smile that she has on her face is warming and welcoming.

I place the glass down and wrapped my arms around her waist. She came closer, then proceed to lean in for a kiss. I felt her deepen the kiss which I allowed to happen. Feeling her nails gently scratches the back of my neck. 

Everyone is mind their own business, not even paying attention to us. We broke the kiss, and Karla's eyes are just clouded with lust. She got off my lap, then grabbed my hand, pulling me to the bathroom. She locked the door behind her, and started unbuttoning my black button down shirt. Then I pulled of her black striped shirt.

(I don't know what this is okay

(I don't know what this is okay. I'm too much of stud to understand what this shirt is. Its not in my department.)

Karla began undone my jeans that I have on. I find it crazy that I don't really wear underwear when wearing jeans. My hard member popped out into the fresh air and my stomach. Karla have seen my member before when we first met, but I wasn't hard at the time.

"I knew it was big, but I didn't think it was that big." She said. I just looked her eye with equal lust in my eyes as she tried to wrap her hand around it. "Fuck it doesn't even fit in my hand." She also said lowly. I guess that wasn't for me to hear...

😈😈😈😈-AJ