Chapter 55

A/N... Ooouu Authors' big 21st birthday today. I made it. Am I old to y'all? -Aj the Baby Daddy

What is your favorite book of mine?

Who is your favorite character or characters out of all my books?

Who are your least favorite characters out of all my books?

Lastly, what else would you all like for me to write in the future?

Iman's Grandparents Home
5:35 P.M.
December 8
Alina Rivers POV

"Daddy you have to find her please," I said. It has been 7 days since I last saw Iman. I went up to the studio, and something didn't seem right then Everything was still out, and not cleaned up. Iman always cleans up and puts things away once she is finished painting for the day.

"I know sweetheart, and I'm working on it. You need to relax and calm down. Think about the babies please." He said.

"The only person I know that would do something is your son Donald. I'm sorry to say that Keith, but it's true." Quentin said.

Right now I'm at Iman's grandparent's house.

"And Damien. Those are the only two people I know that don't like her."

"I don't have anything to do with it. I know I was wrong a while ago, but I changed. I got to know her, and she is pretty cool." Donald said.

"Alina, honey sit down. You still have your doctor's appointment to go to today." Vivian said.

"I'm not going until I find Iman."

Keith Rivers POV

I walked out of the house to make a phone call to Brynn.

"I need you here, I'll text you the address... Now. " I said once she had picked up.

I went back inside the house and sat down rubbing my beard. Damien has something to do with this, I know he does. Iman doesn't have people that dislike her expect her parents and other two siblings. We all eventually calmed Alina down because I know she is stressed about this. It's not good for the babies. Fifteen minutes passed, then there is a knock on the door.

"I'll get it, it is for me." I went over to the door, and let them in. "Everyone this is Brynn, Lorenzo, Abel, Mohammed, and Daxx. I have something to say, and I need you all to listen carefully. These 5 people are apart of a large family that controls a lot of things. From government, down to simple car mechanics. Only two are related, and the rest are accepted into the family. Brynn is known as Hermes Jabami." Everyone gasped. "She is the big-ticket to finding Iman."