Chapter 45

November 8

Alina Rivers POV

"Come on, Alina don't be like that." He said coming closer to me. Kenshi came in front of me, and started to growl at Damien. "I just want to say happy birthday to you."

He couldn't get any closer to me because of Kenshi. Then he snapped at him when Damien started getting closer. At this moment, I am glad that Kenshi chooses to stay by my side.

"Listen, Damien, I understand the gesture and everything, but as I said months ago, I want nothing to do with you. I'm happy with my life, and who I am with. I don't need you to come in and trying to make yourself seem known. " I started going over to the driver's side of the car. Today, Iman let me drive her car.

"Happy with who? So you were talking to other people than me." I can't believe I didn't see it before instead of continuing to talk to him.

"Damien don't get too full of yourself. She doesn't have to treat me with expensive things or just make herself seem more than what she is. " I said.

"Iman huh? The same woman you bought is now your woman. That's hilarious to me. So you fell for someone that you bought as property. Do you really think she loves you, Alina, or is she just only doing those things because are were her owner? Oh wait, do you love her or something. " Damien started laughing, and I started to getting irritated. I don't even know why I'm still here having a conversation with him. "That pathetic, and you know it. What else are you going to say, your pregnant or something."

"You know what, I'm not even going to waste my time with you, Damien. Take your shit, and just leave me alone. I'm glad that I ended things between us. " After that, Kenshi and I got into the car.

I just can't wait to be home and just be with my baby, and ad enjoy my birthday.

"Who knows they might take her again!" He yelled as I drove off.

-

Home

Damien words stuck in my head the whole drive home. What if they do take her this time instead of buying her from someone. Iman has put on some muscle and take some fighting classes. She became friends with a guy that is training to be in the UFC. They both train together even though Iman is not going to be fighting like him. What if I am pregnant, and they take her from me while I'm pregnant? I don't know if I could handle that type of stress.

I pulled in my driveway, and there are some cars in the driveway. I see Iman's grandparents Cadillac and my parents' car. I just pushed the thoughts in the back of my mind. Then I got out of the car, and Kenshi came out of my side.

Kenshi ran to the front door and stayed at the door looking excited. As I opened the door everybody that I love is there, even Doctor Sims.

"Happy BIrthday!" everybody yelled. What made this funny to me is that both Kenshi and Scooby barked as if they are saying the same thing.

I couldn't help but smile and some tears of joy flown out.

"Aww, don't cry baby." My mom said. "You know this is all Iman's idea. With a little help from me, we called everybody, and did all of this for you."

I looked in Iman's direction, and she just smiled while holding her beer. I started walking over to her as she opened her arms.

"Thank you baby.". I said then laid my head on her chest.

"Anything for you." she leaned down and kissed me.

-

5:14 P.M

"Hey, can we talk for a bit, I have the results." Dr. Sims said. I instantly got nervous to hear the results. Iman is over by Dinah laughing and talking to Jasmine. At least they do get along. I don't think Donald will able to get along with Iman. Donald is the one that did introduced me to Damien.

"Babe come here," I said grabbing Iman hand anyway.

Us three went upstairs to my bedroom to hear the results.

"Iman, this is Dr. Natalie Sims. So remember earlier today I asked about if you would like to have kids right." Iman nodded her head in acknowledgment" Well, I think that I am maybe pregnant. So I went to the doctor four days ago, and today she is going to tell us whether I am pregnant or not."

Iman pulled me towards her and made me sit on her lap. "Well let's just hear the results then."

Dr. Sims opened the envelope she had with the results in it. The anticipation of it all is just nerve-racking.

"Okay, Alina you are...."

TO BE CONTINUED