Chapter 56

A/n... This may be the longest chapter out of the entire book to be honest. You all better comment this up too because I spent like 3 hours or so writing this. All this hard work ain't going to waste.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iman Martial POV

"Do this really make you feel like a man." I laughed. "Is this just really a pride thing huh? You really think that me being naked is an issue. Do you think that this cold is going to make me beg for clothes?"

He had brought two guys that I have seen before when I would act out with my owner. They held me up while Damien threw punches to my abdomen. Then I turned my attention over to Georgia who is just watching.

"Miss Gibson, mm Miss Gibson. How's it hanging huh? You have been staring at me since I've been here. What's on your mind hmm? I mean you have been staring at something else. Impressed?" I asked her. I may have lost my mind, but I just want things to end.

"Shut up!" Damien yelled in my ear.

"Oh, you mad huh? You're mad that Alina won't scream you name huh? Mad that she didn't beg to have your babies as she did me." If things were like cartoons, he would have steam blowing out of his ears. " Is the baby mad? I've noticed that you kind of had a wondering eye on Karla. Mmm, she is wonderful also, Alina is on a whole different level than Karla, but she is up there. Surprised she didn't have my babies though. Maybe she was on birth control. Just wonderful. You now Miss Gibson is you want to try, just come and get it. I bet I could bring out the inner slut you have."

Keith Rivers POV

(A/N I don't know why, but I keep typing Powers)

"Ready?" Brynn asked me. She handed me one of her many Desert Eagles that she has.

"Damn right." With that I watched her eyes turn white. Brynn isn't there, but Hermes is.

Daxx, Lorenzo, Abel, and Mohammed are covered head to toe, not showing a piece of skin. Brynn and I are the only ones in suits. I've never seen them in this type of situation, so this is all interesting to me. Brynn signaled then to go, and the scattered out. As we walked into the house, gunshots continued to go off, and men screaming. Hermes (Brynn) walked around looking around, then sat down on the couch.

One of the guys brought a guy in who just pissed themselves.

"Please, I have a wife and kids." The guy begged to be spared.

"Where is Damien?" Hermes said.

"There in the basement, there are three guards by the door. You can only open the door from the inside." The guy talked quickly.

"Good boy, let him go." I looked at her in confusion. As the guy got up and tried to rush out the house, Hermes shot him in the back of the head. A sizeable hole is easily seen from his head. "Lead the way, guys. He talked too much from someone who has to keep this a secret."

Iman Martial POV

Blood is pouring from my mouth from time to time. My lip is busted and I may have a tooth missing. I may have a cut under my eye, and bruise has ridden my body.

"Had enough?" Damien huffed and puffed.

I spit my blood that was pooling in my mouth on his shoes, "Had worse. Maybe lost a tooth, but oh well."

Looking over in the corner it is a couple, an older couple sitting in the back. I guess they are the ones who will buy me.

Key: Italian in italics