Chapter 52

Keith Rivers POV

"What do you mean I'm fired?" Angie said.

"Faneto, done, pink-slipped, get the hell out. What syllable you do not understand in that word." Frustrated as I am already, I don't need her here anymore fucking up.

"Is there a reason?"

"Listen here Angie, this is your fifth time you have let someone into my office unannounced. I have warned you about this to many times, but you still do it. There are a lot more things I could say, but as of now, you are not my employee. You have five minutes to get your things, and leave." I said.

I went back into my office and made a phone call to a person that can get the job done when I need it.

"Hey, when can you stop by my office. We need to talk about business."

Iman Martial POV
Best Buy

"So baby what type of camera are you looking for," Alina asked me.

"Something really good. I have used Canon before, and I loved it." I held her hand as we browsed through the camera section.

None of the nineteen cameras that I have seen looked good to me. Everything didn't really gravitate me towards it.

"Hey babe, what about this one." Alina is just a few cameras down from where I'm at.

I went over to her, and read the sign for the camera.

"Nikon D850." for some reason I had this feeling where I have to get it. "Sheesh, 5494 dollars though. Not to mention buying more accessories with it too, and some backup parts."

"Iman, you literally made millions, you can buy this."

"I know, not quite used to having this much money though." Alina came over to me and kissed me.

"Baby I get that, but now you can buy what you want okay. Besides baby, the things the talents you have, they cost a lot of money." she laughed.

"Yes, you are right," I said. As much money I have spent on art supplies, it is expensive.

Once I talked to a worker there who helped me get everything I need, we went back home. Our lives at the moment are unproblematic. I just want to take care of Alina, and eventually, marry her. The only thing I see that is concerning is how fast everything has happened. We haven't known each other for a year, and we are already about to have a family. But, ever since Alina has been in my life, everything has been going great. Maybe she is my happiness, my soulmate, and that it took her to buy me to even get to this point.

As much as I love this, the negative thoughts are still there. There is no telling that in some years she might get tired of me, and would want to be with somebody else. I believe that will always linger in my mind, but she doesn't have any interest in nobody else.

Keith Rivers POV

There is a knock on my door considering I don't have a secretary anymore. I probably went over the top, but I knew what was going on behind the scenes with Damien and her. I don't believe that the boy will be faithful to Alina.

"You in here Mr. Rivers?" the person I called earlier said.

"Brynn you don't have to use formalities with me. I might have a job for you." Brynn normally would go by Hermes with these types of jobs, but I don't need to call her that.

"Alright, what's the job." she normally gets down to business when I need something. At other times she is really a good person.

"Damien Maurice Collins, 26, trying to be a lawyer. I need a close eye on everything he does. I just talked to him an hour ago, and he directly put a threat against my family. Well, Alina is having twins, and she is with someone I truly approve of. I surely can consider her my daughter, to be honest. Anyway, I think Damien is trying to do something dangerous." I handed her a file on Damien.

Brynn went through it a bit then closed it. "Why are his pants so tight? He is going to catch a yeast infection if men can get those types of things. Anyway, I will definitely look into this with my guys, and see what is going on."

"Have you figured out who runs that circle?" I asked her. Ever since I have gotten to know Iman, I wanted that place entirely destroyed.

"Yes, I have found out everything. I'm going to have my contacts blackmail a bunch of the frequent people there. More than likely, tell them I will expose them and have the best lawyer to put then in jail with no special treatment. Some other things will happen that you have an idea of, of course. Everything will get fulfilled, no payment needed though."

"Well, I can always offer my services as a lawyer to you." We both stood up and shook hands.

"For an old man like you, you surely don't take any bullshit. Kind of makes me think twice about some Americans."

" I know, trust me there are good people in this country. Some of the immoral hide behind that disguise, but they are easy to spot them. Have a good day. Oh, and if anything comes up with him let me know." With that, Brynn left out of my office. I swear, I may kill that boy.

Rivers Household
8:45 P.M.

I walked into my home seeing my wife and her mother talking.

"Well welcome home Keith." Hazel turned around and saw me.

"Hey momma, hey baby," I said taking my jacket off.

"How was work?"Athena asked me.

"Fired Angie, Damien came over like he owns the firm. I swear I might kill that boy." I said sitting on the couch.

"Who you tellin'. I never really cared for him." Hazel said. So everybody didn't really like him like that.

"I know, but that is Donald's friend. I think Damien is a good man, but I don't believe he is used to denial in a way."

Hazel just laughed, and I shook my head, "Shit like that is dangerous Thena. It is worse coming from a white man, but seeing it in a black man is different. I think he grew up with everything like our kids. But I don't believe his family told him no a lot. That boy thinks anything with a pussy and tits will like him. Not to describe my daughters like that, but it's true. It was obvious to me that he and Angie were fucking around. I wanted to fire her so badly, and now it's done."

"About time, whew that girl is nasty," Hazel said.

I looked at her "Um, how do you know?"

"Well not to long ago, I was out on a date, and say her giving her at this restaurant."

Jesus Christ this woman is still going on dates. "I'm not even going to get into that."