Chapter 70

8:59 P.M.
The Martial Residence
Iman Martial POV

Alina kicked me out of the bedroom as she is supposed to be getting ready. I have what I need downstairs in the living room with me while she is up there. I started playing my Xbox 1 and started up 2K while I am waiting for her. We took our shower together so it just a matter of time before she is done doing her makeup and her hair.

"Man catch the fucking lob damn!" I yelled at the tv. This game is pissing me off. All I hear now is music blasting from upstairs. The music is very sexual and sensual.

I shook my and head smiled because I have been teasing her all day. During our time in the Winchester Vineyard, things got also heated there, but nothing happen like what happened at the spa. I have the engagement ring sitting open on the coffee table while I'm playing the game. I kept thinking that maybe this is too much and too big and flashy for an engagement ring, but her family and I think she would love it. I put the ring away behind the pillow just in case she comes down here.

"Baby are you seriously playing 2K right now." I paused the game with my eyes wide, smiling.

I turned to her slowly looking at her at the top of the steps in her deep purple silk robe. "Uhhh yeah. You take a while to get dress baby, so about the time you finish your hair and makeup I can start getting ready."

"I guess you're right. Start getting ready though." she walked back to our bedroom and left the door open.

I unpaused the game seeing that I do have two minutes in the third quarter and another twelve in the fourth. So I decided to quit and save, and finish the game at another time.

I started putting on my black pinstriped pants, black socks, and my cognac colored dress shoes. The sound of heels clicking on the floor signaled me to turn around. Once I turned around I saw Alina standing at the top of the steps with a tight black dress on with her Louboutin heels on.

"Damn baby," I said.

I watched her seductively walk down the steps. The walk that she has is so sensational and mesmerizing it is. Like a predator stalking its prey. Once Alina came up to me, she placed her hands on my chest, then finished buttoning you my shirt.

"Almost ready love." I am so lucky to have her in my life.

I leaned down placing a soft kiss on her lips, "Mhm, just need my tie, and cologne then I will be all the way ready."

I placed my red tie on and sprayed my cologne.

"Fuck you would wear that." She gripped my tie. The cologne I'm wearing has this effect on her. The few times I have worn the cologne, it always leads up to her ripping the buttons off my shirt. Then me ripping whatever she has on, and paying for replacements later. So far I am up to buying a couple of lingerie sets, and some Gucci, but it was all worth it.

"Because I want to my love." I went over to the couch and grabbed my phone. While her back was turned, I placed the box into my jacket pocket. Man, I hope she loves it.

At The Violet Lantern

9:45 P.M.

I became nervous a bit because I trying to pick the right moment to just spill everything.

"I can't wait for your art show in two days baby. You've been keeping some new paintings or drawings away from me." she pouted at the end.

"I know my love. I just want everyone to be shocked, and just drawn to the artwork. I think the ones I have finished would be amazing." I smiled.

Alina looked at me with so much love in her eyes. Who would have thought that me being sold would lead to this? Every night, every day for those five years, I didn't see this happening. I thought that one day I was going to die as someone's property. Never having children of my own, never would have had this type of love. But this woman came in and saved the day. No matter what I do could never show how much gratitude I have for her.

"I love you, Iman, I seriously do." I guess right now is the right time.

"Alina, you don't know how much love I have for you. It's weird because of how everything started. You gave me so much more than just my life back. I probably wouldn't be on this earth again, and buried in an unmarked grave because I would have seriously ended my life. I hated what I had to endure, and being sold for the third time would really have been my breaking point. I mean, I was there many, many times before. You paid so much money for me, so much. I could now pay you back every penny you have spent on me. You are my true one and done. My first love, my first girlfriend, and my only baby momma." I laughed at the last statement. I'm glad she is the only woman that is the mother of my kids.

"You listened to all my stories of my past. You dealt with my insecurities, panic attacks, and blackout. You brought me back to reality, even though I was so far gone from it. On this day when I first saw you, heard your voice, something in me was telling me things will be different, but I didn't know this different. You were and are my breath of fresh air. This day is so much more than the day where I felt like there was going to be a change. It's so much more. Two years, I felt more alive than anything. You brought me back to my family, restored my love of art, bared my children, and gave me something I thought I was incapable of...love." I stood up out of my chair and got down on one knee in front of her. Alina gasped and covered her mouth when she saw me pulled the black velvet box out my pocket. "Alina Mayra Rivers, will you marry me and become Mrs. Alina Mayra Martial."

(I don't know if I gave her a middle name but let's go with that)

I opened the box and presented the ring. Tears started flowing down her face as she shook her head yes. I pulled the ring out and placed it on her left-hand ring finger.

  I pulled the ring out and placed it on her left-hand ring finger

"oh and I love you too." I said with a smile on my face.

Alina grabbed my face and kissed me "Your such a dork."

"Wanna know something really crazy." I said to her.

"What?"

"It's not only the day that I was sold to you, but this is also the time we first met too." I pulled my phone out and showed her the time. It's 10 o'clock. "Same day, same time."