Chapter 41

November 2
8:25 P.M.
Home

Iman Martial POV

As I unlocked my front door, I was instantly hit with the smell of food. It smelt really good. As I walked in the lights are dimmed and candles are lit.

"Hey, baby." Alina came over to me and kissed me, then handed me a glass of some dark liquor.

"What is this baby?" I asked her.

"It is Hennessey." I smelled it at first, then I took a sip from it. I felt it burn the back of my throat, but it tasted okay to me.

I now have a full view of what Alina is wearing. She has on some white silk short shorts on, with my red champion shirt on.

"I'm gonna shower real quick, alright," I said taking my jacket off.

"Okay baby, dinner is almost ready anyway." I watched her ass as she walked towards the kitchen.

"Sheesh" I rubbed the back of my head.

I walked into my or our bedroom and stripped out my clothes. I took a good ten-minute shower, really not wasting time in there. Once I came out I just dried off, and rub some lotion on. I didn't feel like really wearing anything, so I put on some navy blue Tommy Hilfiger boxer briefs and a white t-shirt. As I was coming out, I see Alina putting the plates on the table, along with a cold bottle of Hennessey.

"Damn babe this looks... damn. " I said looking at the plate. I have a big piece of steak, a baked potato, shrimp and grilled asparagus on it. "What did I do for this?"

"Nothing baby, I just thought you should have something to eat once you came home

"Nothing baby, I just thought you should have something to eat once you came home." She said. I don't know what I did to deserve a woman like her, but I love it.

"Well, thank you, this does look amazing though." I started cutting my steak and ate a piece of it. It is seasoned and cooked perfectly. She must have got her cooking skills from her mother and her grandmother.

I tried a piece of everything, and everything tasted amazing in my opinion. Whoever had her before I did, they are really dumb for letting her go or not being themselves.

"So how is everything?" She asked me.

"Well, I'm planning on doing an art show next year. Also, I have to figure out how I'm going to do this painting. The idea I have in my head, and in my journal.  The painting is going to be like a 72 by 24 or something bigger in width than that. Sometime later I might have you or Justus take a picture of my back, then after that, I would be working on it for a long time. I plan on having it done by December 3 next year or two."

"Why you back and why that day?" She asked.

"You know, I don't really know. I was just sitting there, and the idea just came in my head. I wrote it down, then started thinking about how I'm going to do it." She nodded her head while we kept eating.

We had some more small talk while we ate. It was just simple, but with her, the simplicity of it is just fine. Right now, we are on the couch watching this anime I found on Netflix.

"So what is this about?" Alina asked me.

"Well the main female character, Yumeko Jabami, is a compulsive gambler. She doesn't care about the risk like you could die, be somebody slave and everything over gambling.  Like, they are in school, but your academic doesn't matter. Its all about your skill of gambling. " I told her. I personally love this anime.

(A/N... if you do want to watch it its called Kakegurui.)

Alina grabbed the tray that I rolled my weed on and started rolling. I don't smoke weed often, but since I have been able to really live my life I do more. Maybe with my grandparents and sometimes with Alina.

"This is so weird baby." Alina laughed.

"Well, this is what I enjoy to watch growing up. Anime is something I got from Pawpaw since he watched it with me all the time. Most of the time we would go to the store to buy junk food, he would buy some weed, then come back home to watch anime.

"Do you know how to speak in the actual languages they use for this?"

"Yes, I learned Japanese a long time ago. It's a difficult language to actually learn. Remember that ramen place I used to eat at." Alina nodded her head, "The lady is Japanese, so most of the time I practiced with her. I eventually got really good at it."

"Can you still speak some?" Alina laid her head in my lap as we continued to watch the show.

"I might be rusty, it has been a long time since I have," I told her. We continued to watch the show and smoked the blunt.

I feel so relaxed around her. I can't believe that this woman, who willingly saved me, treated me like I am normal, and gave me my life back loves me.

What type of drama should come up?
Things can't always be happy.