Chapter 51

A/N... So from American Politics class right... The United Kingdom ain't really all England bruh. The United Kingdom is really England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Ireland, and Welsh. My dumbass thought it was all British, but I guess not.

 My dumbass thought it was all British, but I guess not

Iman Martial POV
9:15 A.M

Alina dug her nails into my back as she kept riding me. "Fuck, Alina."

Alina pushed Iman down on the bed and started grinding her hips into creating more friction.   She leaned forward, putting even more pressure on her g-spot. I rolled her on her back and moved between her legs. Alina moaned in excitement as I slowly slid in. Man, I'm enjoying the feeling of her now

-

After I spent everything inside of Alina. I wrapped my arms around her as she laid down next to me. we didn't say anything but just held each other. Eventually with both fell asleep.-

10:15 P.M.

I woke up to the smell of food being cooked from downstairs.

"Mm morning again babe."I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Good morning baby. Go sit down it's almost done." Alina pushed me back with her ass.  I went over to the table and sat down.

"Anything planned for today?" she asked me as she set the plate down in front of me.

"Maybe head up to the studio, and paint some more or probably go to Best Buy and buy a camera." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Why a camera?" she sat down and started eating.

I swallowed the food I have in my mouth, "I'm a jack of all art trades. Photography was something I loved so I might restart doing that. You want to come with me today?"

"Yeah, that sounds fun."

Damien Collins POV

I don't know what the fuck has gotten into Donald, but he is fucking tripping. I might try to get her back into whatever place she used to be in, but I wonder how to do it. Fuck this is going to be hard to actually do.  The only thing I am banking on is once Iman is finally is gone, I could just be there to comfort her and take her place. Another thing I want to know is why Alina's father doesn't like me at all.

1:27 P.M

I pulled up to Alina's father's law firm. I have on my black Armani suit just to dress appropriately for here.

"Hey Angie, is Keith in his office," I asked his secretary. I fucked her a couple of times while I was in the talking phase with Alina.

"He is just got right ahead in." She said.

I walked over to his office and walked right in.

"Hey, Angie who else am I... Oh, it's you, what do you want Damien." He said looking up from his computer.

"What is your problem with me old man?"

"Old man huh?" He laughed. "Boy I don't like you, Alina might have, but I don't. I never did to be honest. You seem too cocky, and too full of yourself. In a lot of ways, I am glad that she choose Iman over you."

"Like I care what you thought about me. So what Iman is your golden girl or something. Iman is nothing, absolution nothing compared to me. Alina made Iman who she is today."

He leaned back in his chair. "Boy, I don't care. My baby girl is happy and is having a family. Yes, Iman's come up isn't ideal, but it's there. She has the talent to make it far in her career. In this world, we live in its all about networking. You starting to sound like a bitter ass woman. What are you mad that Alina doesn't want to hop on your dick because you have money as any other woman would. No disrespect to them, but it's true. It doesn't matter what HBCU you went to.  It doesn't matter how much money you make in a day or a year, but you can't make my baby girl happy."

I slammed my hand on his mahogany desk. "That little shit is nothing compared to me. YOU really want your daughter with someone like that."

"That someone is making her happy even when she didn't even own the clothes on her back. That someone has done so much more for her than you have. That someone is the person Alina is willing to have a family with. That someone is Iman Martial, not Damien Collins. I rather Alina be Mrs. Martial than Mrs. Collins."  he said standing up. " So Damien, what else do you need to hear. Even though Iman literally had nothing, she made nothing out of something. You should have none that Alina isn't a materialistic woman. Yes, she can buy anything and almost everything she wanted, but love is something you can't buy. Now I want you out of my office."

"Sticking up for someone who is literally nothing. Alina will see that rather she likes it or not."

"I'll take that as a threat to my family. Do anything to my family and I will personally have your head.

Keith Rivers POV

I swear that boy is a walking headache

I swear that boy is a walking headache. But the only problem is, he is threating my family. If anything seems to be wrong, then I might have to get rid of Damien. I opened my cabinet and poured some scotch into my glass. Once I downed my shot, I opened my office door.

"Angie you're fired. Your last check will be mailed to you. Clean your desk, leave the keys and leave the premises." I told her.