Chapter 57

Brynn "Hermes Jabami" POV

"Now you are all in my domain." I took my jacket off and handed it to Lorenzo. Daxx and Abel left with Miss Gibson. Mohammed and Lorenzo stayed with me. "So Mr. Rossi since you know who I am, how do you know."

I pulled a chair out from somewhere and sat down. Damien is still on the ground not moving but is in shock. I knew Keith is strong, and Damien had so chance to fight him.

"I heard it from someone." Mr. Rossi said.

I grabbed my gun out of my holster and placed it on my lap. "Who told you?"

"It was this guy name Reign. He is the one that handles all of this." I nodded my head. Lorenzo went over to them and searched their pockets.

"Thank you. End them." I told Mohammed in Dutch. "Stand him up, strip him, and cuff him to those chains please" I also said to Mohammed.

"No, please don't" Damien quickly plead.

I tilted my head to the side and smiled. "Tell me, Damien, how many times have you done this. I mean this house is pretty big and in a rural location. Not only that, the cell reception is somewhat good, depending on the company, and it is at least a 2-hour drive away from the big cities and or towns. Location is important, and this here is a perfect place."

He started to pretend to pass out. I laughed at his failed attempt, then injected him with adrenaline.

"Don't pull stunts on me, Damien, I'm not easily fooled. I will ask one last time, how many times have you done this? "I used sign language to have Lorenzo record this conversation.

"At least 15 times." He said holding his head down.

"Was Alina your next victim before Iman came into the picture?" I asked him.

"Yes, but it would have been hard." He said sounding defeated.

I grabbed him by his face and made him look at me. "You are a disgrace to yourself and your family. You have no morals, no honor, no respect for people's lives. Tough shit for me saying this, but I kill people like you and send messages. You have ruined 15 lives for money and still, haven't grown the balls to speak up to somebody who is superior to you. You sound like my five-year-old. Seven days." I let his face go.

"Seven days you will be beaten, and each day will get worse. Seven days could have taken the life of twins due to the stress you put on Alina. So now it's fourteen days. Seven with Keith, seven with me. You don't deserve a quick painless death. See you tomorrow." I injected him with anesthesia to keep him sleep until tomorrow.

After that, I called a cleanup crew to get the bodies and clean up the blood. We made it back to the trucks, and Keith is standing outside the one we drove in smoking a cigar.

"So anything?" He passed me his cigar I gave him a while back.

I took a puff from it and sighed, "Well I know the name of the main person in charge. He goes by Reign. So I do have a one upon him. Eventually, he would be gone along with everyone else. The Rossi case will go unsolved, and their history with this will get out too. I have some bad news though."

"What?" he asked.

I played the recording for him, and he got even more upset than before. "That's what I got out of him. I'm only keeping him alive for fourteen days. You can have your days with him, but ultimately he is dying, regardless."

"More than fine by me. Let's get her home, and cleaned up. " He said.

"I know you are upset with him, Keith, but if it was for her even going to that place she went too and bought her, there is no telling what would have happened. Iman single-handedly saved you, daughter, as Alina saved her."

1:00 A.M.
Alina Rivers POV

T O   B E   C O N T I N U E D