Chapter 14.5

Iman Martial POV

I smiled at her reaction. "Are you still jealous of what I did to Karla?" I said. I moved the ice cube, and replaced it with my tongue. All Alina did is just moaned.

"I asked you a question, and I expect a fucking answer." I said in her ear as kissed her neck a little bit and nipped her ear lobe. I started pushing the ice cube at the entrance of her pussy. She jumped again at the shock of where the ice cube is at. It melted a lot some its not a large piece.

"Yes daddy." She moaned out. The smiled on my face spread wide as ideas rushed into my head.

I looked over at the mirror and thought of something fun. For her and for me. I took her blindfold off, and uncuffed her from the headboard. Alina instantly pulled me into a fiery kiss. It is just filled with lust and desire. I pulled at as she tried to keep ahold on me.

"Stay right there for a bit." I said in a stern voice.  Alina has this big mirror in her room that brought so many ideas into my head.

I moved the bench that is in front of her bed and placed it right in front of the mirror. I motioned for her to come here, and she got off the bed, and came towards me.

"Sit right here in front of the mirror." I took my shirt off, getting behind her . I moved her to the edge, and looked her from the mirror. "You look so fucking good right now."

I ran my hands across her breast, and pinching them. Alina is looking at me right in my eyes as I did that. She instantly clenched her thighs together.

"Oh, you like that, don't you? You dirty little slut." I whispered in her ear. With that Alina took a sharp inhale, and moaned quietly.

Alina Rivers POV

My pussy is getting even more wet as she played with my tits. Iman squeezed them roughly and pulled on the nipples. I leaned my head back looking at the Iman in the mirror. Goosebumps covered my body as the realization of whats happening in the mirror was came to me. My pussy was flowing. I needed release. I needed to cum. I reached down and slid two fingers into my pussy. I was already soaked. I brought my fingers back down my body and inside my dripping folds again.

I began to tremble as I slowly slid the index and middle finger of my right hand in and out while Iman is still groping my breast. She squeezed and pinched my right nipple. Pulling my fingers from my pussy I noticed the glistening moisture dribbling down my inner thighs. I slowly brought my fingers to my mouth, smiling at the slut in the mirror. Me.

I slid them in, over my tongue and lips, sucking hard as I did. I pushed my fingers as far as they would go, tickling the back of my throat, but not far enough to gag. I smiled at the soft, wet feeling of my lips against my fingers as I slid them. Staring at myself in the mirror, my swollen, wet pussy opened.

Iman got up from behind me, and got in front of me. She held her hand out, and I grabbed it.  She offer a gentle kiss that quickly turns greedy. Grabbing my throat, Iman lead me to the bed, pushing me down on all fours. I feel her behind me, her hand on my back as your line herself up with my entrance.

Iman smacked my as hard causing me to moan as she pushed in. My eyes rolled back as she went all the way in. I can definitely see why she was put in those types of situations. It took her only a few strokes till I was moaning.

Iman's hands were on my hips, pulling me toward her, as she plowed her hard member into me, stretching me open. My pussy was so wet and sloppy, we made nasty wet sucking sounds as she fucked me.

Already so close to cumming, I couldn't believe it. Nobody that I have been intimate with brought me this close to pleasure this fast. Just how she is acting makes it even more better. Her rhythm accelerated as she grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling my head back, making may back arch as she fucked me. I felt my sudden release, almost like I had to pee. Iman continued to pump in and out, going harder and deeper.

Iman Martial POV

I felt a sudden flow against my guy as she came. She pushed and moved me away as she began to squirt. Stream after stream of clear fluid erupted from her aching pussy, covering my bottom half and the sheets. I just smiled going back inside her sensitive pussy. Both her legs shook as I slid back in.

"Breathe baby because we are not done yet." I whispered in her ear.