Chapter 67

December 3
8:15 A.M
Iman Martial POV

After my birthday and Alina's birthday, I have thought about marrying her. I have taken Keith, Athena, and Hazel out to help me rings shop for Alina. I want to do it today because it symbolizes the day my life changed forever, and I want this day to be the day I will ask her to marry me. I could have picked a different day, but today is the day.

I look down at the diamond ring and smiled at the red velvet box that housed the ring. I placed the box in the hiding spot. I started cooking some breakfast for the both of us. Samir and Sayir are now both almost 6 months old and are goofy as ever. Once I finished making french toast, bacon, and some eggs, I made my babies some purred bananas, peaches, and green apples.

I went upstairs and saw my two babies up looking at each other.

"Come on Thing 1 and Thing 2," I said. They saw me and started smiling. I love my babies. They do not really cry as much or whine about anything. In total, they are some laid back babies, and I wouldn't have any problem with leaving them by themselves while I did something else in the house.

I carried my lovelies downstairs and put them in their bouncers while I go, and wake up Alina.

"Don't start no trouble ya hear." I pointed to both of them. Samir just laid in his bouncer trying to get his foot into his mouth. "You and ya foot fetish. You are going to be a weird little boy when you get older."

I started making my way out of the kitchen and to the steps, but I already see Alina at the top.

"Dammit, I was supposed to wake you up." I said.

"How?" She folded her arms across her chest and raised one of her amazing eyebrows.

"How about you go laid back down and pretend you are sleep and I'll show you how." I told her. Alina quickly turned around and rushed to our bedroom.

Whatever she is thinking is totally wrong. I mean getting my alternative type of breakfast would be amazing for me, and her, but I cooked and I'm not letting that get cold. Once I made it to our room, there is she laying in bed pretending to sleep. So just to mess with her I pulled the covers away from then climb into bed. What she did know is that I'm actually standing up on the bed.

"Wake up! Wake up!" I yelled jumping on the bed.

"Iman what the hell!" she slaps me on the leg.

I got down because jumping in the bed is scary now that I am taller and it's just scary, to be honest.

A/N: Deadass I'm like scared to jump on my bed. It's the height thing and if I land wrong I'm gonna fuck my ankle up... again and bust my head.

"What you thought I was going to devour that heaven-sent pussy of yours," I said laying down next to her.

"Um duh." she rolled her eyes.

"Well I'll make up for it later on today, but right now we should go downstairs to stop Samir from eating his own foot. Also, I made us and my babes some breakfast too." I kissed her lips.

"You owe me some head." she pouted.

"Baby, my love, my everything, I can throw in some dick too, and put you to sleep. Or since tonight is our 2 anniversary since we met and you changed my life, we can either send the babes to my grandparents, or your parents for the day or two, and we can have our own fun. Maybe recreate what we did on the first of January a year or two ago, but this time I'll throw in your special collar and stuff." I pulled her on top of me so she is straddling my lap.

"Mmm sounds like a plan daddy, let's eat." Alina leaned down and kissed me. I can't wait to make her Mrs. Martial.

I carried her downstairs and into the kitchen. I looked at Sayir and she looks over it with Samir trying to get his foot in his mouth. With him strapped down, he wasn't able to.

"Sam, I could something better tasting that your foot baby boy." He saw me and started doing his happy dance, which is just him shimming left and right. I realized that they both do this shimmy when they are happy, and when they are sleepy.

I made Alina's plate first and place it right in front of her, then I made mine. Throughout both of us eating we both feed them the fruit purred I made for them. I thought about the engagement ring, and I know she will love it, but whenever we make a date and actually make our marriage official, her engagement ring with being replaced with something a lot bigger and more diamonds.

I already know how I would propose too, hopefully Brynn comes through with everything.