Chapter 65

Nathan Martial POV
12:15 P.M

"Are you serious Nathan!?" Linda yelled at me.

"Yes, it's true. I was young and naive to believe everything they said. After the death of both of them, it all felt wrong. I don't know what I was thinking back then. The simple fact that I told Bryan and Alexis to act that way towards Iman was wrong. Then led you to believe in it as well. I'm sorry I can't bring them back, and I'm sorry I can't mend the relationship between Iman. I know she won't come around for me, but she probably will for you. I've accepted the fact that she may never trust us or me in general for everything that has happened." I said calmly. I knew one of these days I would have to say something about it. It haunts me every day, but I just needed to get that off my chest.

"Nathan..."

"I know honey. It's my mistakes, my burden."

Iman Martial POV

"That's fucked up. Regardless of how we treated you, I wouldn't kill you We only did what he told us to do. Never quite understood why though." Bryan said.

"Honestly, I don't care. My trust with you two is very low, and it will take some time for me to even trust you two fully. The entire story is fucked up, and the fact that we could have all been believing in the same bullshit he believed in." I said.

I looked up and saw Brynn pacing back and forth.

"I'm going to look into this. If that happened for real, there is no telling how dangerous this could actually be. This could spread into a political position. We already have Christianity taking over what's right and what's wrong. I mean I don't believe everything in the bible, and a good portion of that shit is wrong as in morally. Plus people are taking it so literally that it's influencing them to be a certain way that isn't completely good." Brynn jumped in. I do agree with her on it though.

"So what now?" Pops said. I could hear the disappointment in his voice.

"I was disappointed with how you all treated Iman, but now I don't know how to feel about my own son. We didn't raise him to be that way." Vivian said.

"You can't tell what your children would be when they grow up. They have dreams and a destined path of life. We all are dealt different cards in life, and this happens for a reason. I didn't think that I would become basically a hitman for one of the most influential family in the world, but I am. It took one day, and one life to change everything. I didn't know that I have a split personality that is really based on violence. Hermes is a smart ass, cocky bastard, but very smart. I lived with parents that made time for me and my siblings. At the same time, this is who I grew into. You will never know if your child would become a murder, a sexual predator or anything. We will never know what tomorrow will actually hold for us, but we just live day by day. He made his choice back then, and it's all catching up with him. " Brynn said.

Alina came over to me and just rubbed my back. I look over to our twins and saw that they are sleep.

"I still want to help them, I'm just shocked at everything," I said running my hands through my hair. "Some birthday huh guys."

"You know sis, I bought these." Bryan pulled out a 2-pound bag of weed and a gallon of Hennessey. "We never did this together."

I just smiled as Alexis came over with us. "Seriously let's just get fucked up, and make a start on repairing our relationship."

"Go ahead baby, I got our kids." Alina said. I kissed her and went with Bryan, Alexis, and Dinah down to the basement.

"Yo ass better not be on our roof by the end of the night. We are not having a repeat." Cynthia yelled at us.

"No promises, but this time you will have three drunks on your hands," I yelled from the basement stairs doorway.

Alina Rivers POV

"How you feel about all of this?" Quentin asked me.

"It's believable, to be honest. Iman is going to be hurt, but not for long. You can't be angry and hurt forever. Sometimes you have to forgive someone just to move on, life doesn't stop." I said.

"Your right. I love my son, and as much wrong he does I still love him. But we definitely didn't raise his ass like that." Vivian said, "He probably feels bad, but he just has to accept that."

It's very sad that Nathan did those things. I could imagine it actually happened, but to kill your firstborn is extreme.

A Couple Of Hours Later

" I wonder what they are doing," I said out loud.

"Well at least nobody is on the roof... yet." Daniel laughed, but then there was a loud thud coming from upstairs I think.

"I swear to God." Cynthia said.