Ending For Real

Years went by and Iman is at peace. Alina met her match and isn't willing to let go. In her mind 10 million dollars did buy her happiness. All will say money doesn't buy happiness, but in their case, it bought true love. Years later now, they took a private jet to Amsterdam. Amsterdam has always been Iman's dream place to go. Since Brynn offered them a ride on her families private jet, she also offered spots that they would probably love. They spent nights in a house that overlooked some mountains and the skies.

"How did my luck change so much? I go from having something for a little while, degraded to absolute trash,and rebuild by a queen like you." Iman wrapped her arms around Alina's waist as they looked outside.

By this time the twins are 12 years old, and they ended up having two more children after that. The youngest is 3 years old, Jaceyon Keith Martial, and 9 year old Julie Irene Martial.

"It was just a major bump in the road, but now look at you."

"No,look at us." Iman said kissing her neck. "I just can't help but to fall in love with you everyday."

They heard some little feet running towards them. Jaceyon came into the room in his batman shorts with a white tank top, his pacifier, and his blue bear blanket.

"I thought you were a big boy, you don't need this." Jaceyon ran towards Iman wanting to be picked up.

"I is, but I eed' some ime'" he said with it in his mouth.

Then came the rest of the Martial clan came into their bedroom.

"How come y'all not sleep, it's 10:30." Alina said.

"We couldn't sleep." Samir said getting into the Alaskan king bed. This bed is way bigger than a California kind.

"Yeah, plus I wanna know how you guys meet." Sayir said laying on Iman left side.

Jaceyon got in the middle between Iman and Alina, looking happy as can be. Samir is a mommy's boy so he cling on to Alina's right side.

"Well babies, it's not pretty how it begins. Your childhood that you all are still in, is a million times more better than what I had. I promised myself that when the day I became free and have children they will never experienced what I did." Iman said.

"What do you mean free?" Julie said being in the middle with Jaceyon.

"My mom and dad, did somethings to me that I could never forget. This story I'm going to tell you all, is the truth, and it's probably happening to some people now. I'm going to tell you all how I was sold to her, your mommy, and how my life changed. For the best."

Okay I'm done for real this time with this. There will be no sequel the this book, this is the end end. If you all would want to read a story like this were the main character doesn't have her life together go to my new book Under the Influence. Hermes is still being worked on too so you all will have a story just about Brynn and her split personality Hermes. Love you all -AJ