Chapter 46

Y'all relax lol... I promise the next few chapters won't be a "to be continued" since y'all basically coming at my neck. All this violence and profanity against me lol -AJ

Iman Martial POV

"Alina, you are pregnant," she told us.

Wow, Alina is pregnant with my child or children. Honestly, I feel happy about this.

"Well, I'll be damn you are pregnant. Don't think I didn't notice the throwing up early in the morning, and you wouldn't eat certain things. I didn't want to say anything until you really knew."

"So you're not upset or anything." Alina wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'll give you guys some privacy." Dr. Sims walked out of her bedroom.

"Baby, why would I be upset if you had my child or children. That would be very dumb of me to feel that way. If anything I am excited, nervous, and happy that you are pregnant. Now I get to rub it in Damien's face." I laughed

"Babe!" Alina hit me on my shoulder.

"What, I don't like him around you. He can explore his sexuality with somebody else." I said.

"What happened to my polite, respectful baby." She laughed at me.

"Well, I've grown comfortable in my surroundings. I don't have to really fear, or watch what I have to say anymore because a lovely woman has taken me away from that. This is how I was around my grandparents growing up. Just loose and carefree." I said. " So do you know how many months are you?

She leaned down and kissed me. "Maybe two months, I don't officially know yet. I would have to schedule a doctor's appointment to you know to get an ultrasound of our love child or children." she said.

"Sooo I'm your baby daddy?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Yep, and you are stuck with me."

"Fine by me. Are you going to tell the family that you are with a child or children?" I asked her.

"Yeah, come on." Alina got off of my lap and held her hand out for me.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too" Alina said. "So much, and I can't wait to know what our bundle of joy is." I place my hand on her stomach and smiled.

We walked downstairs with a large smiled on our faces. With a big reason to be happy.

"What are you guys so smiley about." Iman's father said.

"Well, guys we have something to tell you all." Alina said.

"What is it?" Ms. Hazel spoke.

"I'm pregnant," Alina told everyone. My grandpas and her dad all jumped in joy. Both high fiving each other.

"It was all in a matter of time before she would have gotten pregnant. " John commented.

"I know right the fuck like rabbits." Dinah added on to his comment.

"Dinah shut your mouth. If you thought that I wouldn't notice that you are obviously fucking Karla." I said

Dinah gasped clutching her chest " The shade you give dear sister. The shade, but you ain't lying though."

I did tell Dinah that I had sex with Karla. We both were drunk at the time though. When I heard that Dinah feel some type of way about Karla, I made them two sit and talk with me.

"Hush child, I finally get a grandchild that will more than likely have manners and is not spoiled." Grandma Viv said.

"Not only are we celebrating my baby's birthday, but we are also celebrating that she is indeed pregnant."

"My first grandchild." her mom started crying.

"Actually, by the look of things, Alina may be carrying twin." Dr. Sims said. With that Athena fainted.

"That went well," I said drinking my beer.

10:30 P.M

"Alright, everybody drives home safe now." Alina said as we both making sure everyone is leaving. They helped clean up the place so that I don't have to do it tomorrow.

I went back inside, went upstairs, and started making a bath for Alina. She must have been up on her feet all day. I made sure the water was somewhat hot, but not like too hot.

"Baby, you know you don't have to do that right." Alina said coming up behind me.

"Mhm"

I picked her up and placed her on a bench that is in the bathroom. I got down on one knee......

A/N... Y'all thought.

And helped her out of her heels. I wanted my baby to just relax for the rest of today, not with the family in her grill about the baby or babies. I placed her arms up and pulled her dress off. Then I pulled her thong down while looking into her eyes as I did it.

"Baby." She said looking into my eyes. I checked the water before I picked her and place her in the water. Once she sat comfortably in the tub, I started to walk away.

"Baby, get in with me." she said.

"I will just let me get drink okay." I'm on my four beer of tonight/ I'm not drunk, but just tipsy. After I grabbed it and stripped out of my clothes. Alina looked at me with hungry eyes. Just before I stepped in the tub, I grabbed a hold of her chin and kissed her lips.

I got in behind her and pulled her closer to my front.

"So I heard sex while pregnant is amazing." Alina said.

"Guess we will find out huh"