Chapter 63

September 4            3 Months Later
The Martial Residence

Alina Rivers POV

"Baby, change Sayir for me please," I yelled to Iman as she is in the kitchen making something to eat.

"Did she poop?" Iman yelled back.

"Yes, smells like yours," I said.

"HA ha, that was so funny. Here I come." She said. Kenshi came over to Sayir and started sniffing her. I guess he caught the smell of her dirty diaper and walked away.

"I know the feeling boy. Between you and me, your daddy's ain't no better if she eats salad all day." I said to him patting his head.

"I heard that, and there is no lie detected in that. That just goes right through me." Iman came into the living room. "Come on stinky mamas, time to change you."

Sayir just looked at Iman and smiled. I love the fact my kids always smiling, and don't really cry that much. They are really quite some times, then they do try to bite each other, but they love cuddling. We tried something a month ago by separating them into different rooms. They both started crying, and wouldn't stop until they have seen or sense each other presence. It was the cutest thing ever.

"I'm going to run to the store in a little bit. We are running out of diapers, and wipes." Iman said putting a new diaper on Sayir. "Now you all cleaned up mamas. No more stinky booty." Iman kissed her all over. She started babbling, and Iman just responding as if they are having a conversation

Samir is laying on his back trying to put his toes in his mouth. Scooby is just laying down next to watching them. Both Scooby and Kenshi are protective of the babies. We try to keep them from licking the kids, but that doesn't always work. Which is the main reason why we have to get more wipes. Iman went back into the kitchen and grabbed her plate of food she left in there. Once she came back, She sat on her bean bag that's in the living room, and have Sayir in her lap laying against her.

"You and these bean bags." She bought at least four large bean bags. I didn't think she would love these, but I guess I was wrong. "But babe, you do need to go to the store because knowing you, you will become to busy to really go."

"Yeah, you're right. Can you get here baby." I picked up Sayir and put her in her swing next to Samir.

September 8
8:15 A.M.
Iman Martial POV

I woke up to the smell of food, feeling happy. Another birthday, but again for the second time I feel happy. I sat up and stretched a bit loosing up my body. Samir is still in his crib as I walked over to him. He woke up and opened his eyes to me. I picked him up and carried him down the stairs.

"I swear you are amazing," I said. She has Sayir in her swing just laying there chilling.

"Happy Birthday baby." She came over to me and kissed me. Samir moved his arms gently pushing Alina.

"Baby boy, now why would you do that. She was in your space." I laughed. He looked at me, and gave me a toothless smile.

"She was mines first." Alina poked his belly. He let out a little giggle. "Come on let's eat."

Linda Martial POV
10:45 A.M

"She will never forgive us," I said sitting at the dining room table with my husband Nathan.

"Who cares Linda. What's done is done, and there is nothing we can do to turn it back. I don't understand why you are so hung on that. We sold her, and we never looked back on it. Just get over it." he said.

"But look at what we missed out on. Look at what we did while she was growing up."

"Dammit, Linda. There is nothing we can do anymore. We live in a shitty ass house, have shitty jobs, what else do you want. Our neighbors are fucking meth addicts. There is literally nothing we can do. Now Iman is a millionaire, dating another millionaire who also has a family of very influential people. Not to mention their connections with the entire Jabami family. While she lives in possible a house that cost millions of dollars, essentially don't really have to work a day in her life anymore, and now they have children. Your parents and mine disowned us. Hell, we are not even written in their wills. Every most likely is going to Dinah and Iman. All 24 years of her life, we can't change what we did. If anything we should have sold her for more. 5 years everything has been going down to shit. Now, look at us. It will be a miracle if she would even talk to us." He yelled. He sat down and sighed. "It's our fault, and there is nothing, absolutely nothing we can do anymore. We are the reason why Bryan and Alexis are the way they are."

I couldn't help but burst into tears.

"Sweetie, I don't know if she will or would forgive us. We caused so much pain, and sorrow to her I don't think she would take a second glance at us."

Nathan came over to me and pulled me into a hug. After a few minutes of him holding me, there is a knock at the door. Nathan went over to the window and looked outside.

"Well, there are two black trucks and a bunch of guys dressed black stand outside their trucks. I'm gonna open the door there is nothing else bad that could happen. Hell, our neighbor survive a bullet to his head from his own attempt." I watched him open the door and there is Iman standing there.