Martial Wedding

A few months before the wedding
Iman Martial POV

"Baby what colors do you want to go with?" I asked her.

She thought about it as played in my hair as we laid down. "What about blue and yellow?"

"Oo I like those since we are getting married in the summer. One thing is that I want to have a different color blue for my suit. Like I wanna be completely different from normal wedding."

"Oouu yes do that baby. Are you going to keep you hair this short? I really love it this way." she said as she moved her hand from my hair to the waistband of my underwear. I'm so glad that kids are sleeping for tonight.

"What happened to wait until our honeymoon?" I said.

"Do I really have to wait daddy?" she pouted

"Honey, you are the one that said it would fun to hold out. So that's what we are going to do. You wanna know what that means for you." I said in her ear. I dropped my voice an octave. I placed on my hands on her neck and squeezed. I moved her head to the side, and gently bit her ear lob

"What daddy?"

I got up on my knees still choking her lightly and letting my hands go down to her velvet pearl shorts. "I'm going to give you some slow deep strokes until you beg me to fuck you. Then I'm gone give you those deep strokes, but instead of slow its going to be hard, yeah." I pushed two fingers in her while my thumb is rubbing her clit. "You're just going to take it in whatever position I put you in. I'm going to show you this here pussy is all mine, strictly mine, and forever mine." still pushing my fingers in her slowly rubbing on her g-spot.

Alina moaned as I slowly brought to orgasm. I stopped to pull her velvet shorts down. "But I think I will give you a taste of it."

The Day of the Wedding
May 20th

This day caused so much pain, but brought so much joy in the process. Now this day will always be remembered as my wedding day. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm so nervous about today. After two years of being together, I am marrying my first love, first girlfriend and the mother of my kids. I never really dreamed of being married to anyone, and this just feels surreal. Alina planned most of the wedding out because she was so excited about being married. I wonder what her wedding dress looks like.

Sayir and Samir are now both one year old and walking. Samir likes to play around cleaning supples, as Sayir dances around all the time. They both try to talk, and they can only hello, thank you, dada, mama, and some times Kenshi and Scooby's names.

"Well look at you." Pops leaned against the doorway as I put my tie.

"Yeah I know, this is weird." I smiled at him. This feeling is just really an unknown feeling. As if I am overwhelmed with happiness.

"How is it weird?" He came over to me and fixed my tie better than I did.

"Getting married. What if I am not a good wife towards Alina?" I doubted myself. At times I do think she could of had anyone else other than me. Then sometimes maybe we are meant to be.

"Iman, you are going to be an amazing wife. You two already acted like a  married couple to be honest. Alina is clingy, but sometimes you are more. You are already a great father/mother to the twins. The only thing that is changing is the title of the relationship, her last name, and wearing a wedding ring all the time." I placed my suit jacket on. Pops came over and fixed my jacket for me.