Chapter 44

I really don't like y'all... TWIN!!!???
Okay, it's cool, it's fine
Last poll for babies
Boys
Girls
Both

November 8, Friday
9:15 A.M

Alina Rivers POV

In the past few days, I've gone back to my house. Of course, Iman, and the boys came and stayed the entire time too. I woke up and noticed that Iman is not in bed with me. Her body heat is something serious, I don't see why she wants to be cold all the time. I went downstairs seeing Iman cooking in the kitchen. I swear I don't deserve how she treats me.

"Happy Birthday baby." Iman came over to me and kissed me. I sat down at the table while she placed my plate in front of me.

"Thank you, baby." I said.

"So what are you doing today for your birthday?" Iman asked me.

"Well, I have somethings to manage at work. Then I'm free for the rest of the day, to be honest. I really don't wanna do anything though. I like how your grandparents just had a little get together at their house for your birthday." I really just want to be around her all day.

"Well, why not have one here." Iman said. Today is just another day, and I don't want to do anything crazy because I don't know if I am pregnant. "But why not go to a club or something?"

"I don't really want to go to a club. I just want to be around my family and yours that you claim. It's good enough for me baby." I told her.

She just hummed as she placed some pancakes in her mouth. I could stomach the breakfast that she had made for me. Once we finished w,e went into the living room and laid up on the couch. She sat in the spot she normally would sit in while she was here. Kenshi got up and laid his head in my lap, and Scooby is laying next to Iman. I can imagine having our child sitting right in between us.

"Have you ever thought about having a child?" I asked her.

"I would love to have a child actually. In a way, I really want to have a daughter, but I don't know if she would end up with the same condition I have. Either way, if I have a daughter or son or twins, I would still love them. I just would give them everything I couldn't have or do. Definitely, a better childhood than I had." Iman said. "Why you ask babe?"

"Just wondering." I said, with that, we ended the conversation.

After an hour of just watching Netflix, I went upstairs to get dressed. If I am pregnant then I'm glad that Iman does want kids, but I don't know if she wants them now.

Iman Martial POV

10:24 A.M

I pulled my phone out to call Alina's mom.

"Hey baby." I heard her mom say. She sounded happy to hear from me.

"Hey Mama Rivers, how are you on this Friday morning." I said. Kenshi got off the couch and went up to the stairs. He really loves Alina. I think she turned him against me.

"I'm doing fine baby. Doing anything for Alina's birthday?"

"Yeah, she wants to just have a house party as I did for mine. So I would just buy some stuff while she is out, and hopefully, you can help me call everybody to come over."

"That's sweet hon. I'll call some people that she really spends time with. Is your family going to be there?"

"Yeah, I'm going to call Dinah and have to help me set things up here." Mama Rivers and I talked for a little longer until Alina came downstairs.

Once she came downstairs, we ended the call. Alina came down looking beautiful as ever with Kenshi following right behind her.

 Alina came down looking beautiful as ever with Kenshi following right behind her

"I think I'm going to bring him along with me." Alina said.

"Stand right there baby." I took a picture of them. Kenshi is sitting right next to her like he is a guard dog. I showed her the picture, and she smiled.

"He loves me more." Alina stuck her tongue out at me.

"No, he is just a traitor." I laughed, then I sent the picture to her.

"We'll be back in a few hours though." Alina came over and kissed me. I noticed her body, and I don't wanna say she gaining a little bit of weight though. That is disrespectful to say any woman.

Once she left with Kenshi, it is only Scooby and me. I texted Dinah her Alina's address...

Alina Rivers POV

"Happy birthday boo." I heard John say walking towards me as I walked into the building. "Aww he fits the whole outfit you got going on."

"Thank you babes." I kissed him on the cheek.

"Hold up, girl is you pregnant?" He said lowly.

"Lets go to my office." I said.

-

I took Kenshi off his leash and let him walk around my office. I closed the door after John came in.

"The answer to your question earlier, I don't know. I went to the doctor four days ago, and I told her to tell me today. But, I do think I am." I said sitting in my chair.

"Does Iman know and how does she feel about it?" He sat on top of my desk.

"She wants kids, but I don't know if she wants kids now." This kind of scares me because what if she doesn't want any now.

"I thought you were on the pill," John said smiling at me. "Girl don't tell me you trapped her."

"John, you know damn well I don't need to trap anyone. If anything I forgot due to a lot of extracurricular actives with Iman. " I said. John looked at me and busted out laughing.

"It can't be that good? The dick can not be that good." He saidz

"Baybe... its more than dick. Honestly, you can ask Karla about it. I still have a grudge over that, but I have it anytime I want though." I do have a grudge over it, and I don't plan on letting it go yet.

"I bet you do." He laughed, "But still is it that good like, if Karla got a piece, I think Iman could break me off some."

"John don't get fired now," I said giving him a side-eye.

"I'm just playing Lina, don't get your thong in a twist. Now, there is a team meeting with everyone in like ten minutes. " He said.

3:48 A.M

I let everyone go home today, and I couldn't wait to get home. I just want to spend time with Iman, and the boys. Maybe our families would come over and try to start a party.

"Come on Ken, you are going to get treats soon as we get home." I rubbed his head. As I was walking out of the building, Damien is standing next to my car with roses in his hand.

Once we got closer to my car, Kenshi started to growl. I feel the same way he does.

"What do you want, Damien. I don't have time to deal with you right now. " I said....