2- Looking Around

Your bag. Can't put photos in story anymore for some reason. Hat is what you want.

We stared in amazement and he smiled. "(Y/n), you wait, okay? Let them chose first." They were nervous and Zaria smiled. "Well, technically, Izumi was 15 first, so she can pick." She was nervous and spoke. "A-Are you sure?" Both nodded and I smiled.

"Oh, first, you should have this." He handed us a Pokédex and I smiled. We scanned them and read their entries. I smiled and scanned Vee after. She was confused and saw her picture. I smiled and pet her.

"That's you Vee." I smiled and she smiled too. Izumi looked between Fennekin, Froakie, and Chespin. Her nervousness showed and they were staring. Soon, Froakie waved a bit and she looked.

"Huh? Froakie?" He got closer and they stared at each other before she smiled. "Then I'll be getting Froakie!" Izumi cheered and the Professor gave her his Pokéball. She smiled and he just waited in her arms.

"Hinami, you go ahead." "Are you sure? I can go third." "No, I insist." She smiled and nodded a bit.

"Well, I knew when I saw them. Chespin, wanna fight with me?" He stared before he nodded. She smiled and hugged him. Zaria laughed and nodded. "Well, looks like I was getting who I wanted." Fennekin looked at her and she smiled.

"Hey there girl, wanna help me with my dream?" She smiled and nodded.

"Oh, let's give them nicknames like (Y/n) did for Vee!" Izumi cheered and Vee looked. I smiled and pet her. She purred and nuzzled me. The two nodded too and the Professor smiled.

Izumi names Froakie, Bubble. Hinami named Chespin, Quill, and Zaria named Fennekin, Patchy- after one she had helped when she was about 4. They were all happy with their names and they looked at me.

"Is she not getting a new Pokémon?" "Actually, I decided to give the three birthday kids in Kalos a different Pokémon. (Y/n), you may chose first out of these three Pokémon." I was confused and he sent out three Pokémon. They were all three stage Pokémon and evolve with a stone or friendship, or both. I was surprised and he smiled.

"They come from other regions. And in two weeks, come to my lab. I'll have something there for you three." We nodded and smiled. I looked between the Pokémon and was nervous. Vee was confused and the Pokémon were nervous too.

There's a Togepi, an Oddish, and a Cleffa.

I looked between them and soon smiled. "Togepi." I said and the Pokémon was scared and looked at me. "How'd you like to join me?" Vee purred and the Professor returned the other two. Togepi was nervous and Vee jumped down to her.

She spoke with her and Togepi was nervous but soon nodded a bit. I smiled and gently picked her up. "I'll take care of you the best I can." I said and she stared nervously. She nodded again and Professor Sycamore gave me her Pokéball.

"Great. Now then... that should be everything. Don't forget, two weeks." We nodded and smiled. "We won't!" We cheered and I smiled. He left and I smiled.

"Want to come back Togepi?" She nodded and I returned her. "Don't worry. Take your time getting to know me." I smiled and put the Pokéball next to Vee's. She purred and smiled. I smiled too and Hinami cheered.

"Can we battle?" We were unsure and Vee was confused. "Patchy? Want to battle?" She asked Fennekin and she thought before nodding. Izumi looked at Froakie and mumbled.