36- Alola

For what I can tell, the signature says ginja_9. It's near Popplio's tail.

I smiled and sat back as they all cuddled with me. I smiled and waited as I laughed. They all calmed down soon and I smiled.

"There we go. How about you all meet everyone I caught?" They nodded and were happy. I smiled and let them all out and they were confused.

"Everyone, these are my other friends." I smiled and they nodded. Everyone was happy and smiled. I smiled too as they were meeting each other and N came here, completely red.

"N?" "You're parents were teasing me..." I smiled and held his hand. "Then I'm glad they already accept our relationship." "Huh?" "They yell at people they don't like, and mainly just judge people they don't accept." "Oh..." Zaria smiled and nodded. "Yeah, took some time for us to not be judged..." She sighed and Izumi and Hinami laughed and nodded.

We smiled and told them of the plan to go to Galar and I smiled.

"Is there a specific type I should get?" I asked my friends and parents. Professor Sycamore smiled and came here.

"Hey! Sorry it took some time to get here! Can I study your Pokémon from Unova?" I looked at them. Meloetta and Victini were nervous and hid behind me. I smiled and spoke.

"Hm? Oh, don't worry you two. They won't try to hurt you. These are some good friends of mine and my parents, as well as my professor." They nodded and I smiled. Meloetta and Victini were still nervous. I smiled and Professor Sycamore was confused. I smiled and sighed.

"I'm sorry. Similar to Diancie, they're rare. So they're scared of people they don't trust." I smiled and the others nodded. "I see. That's fair. Well, why doesn't every one of your Pokémon stay with us besides Vee and those five? Since they are comfortable with only you." I looked before nodding and smiled.

"Does that sound good everyone?" They nodded and I smiled. I pat them all, managing to avoid the dangerous spots on them. They were happy and I smiled.

"Thank you all. Now, are you all okay if Professor Sycamore does some research on you all?" They looked between themselves before agreeing. I smiled and nodded.

"Mother, do you think you could make their specific Poképuffs?" "Of course I can dear. What flavors do they like?" I smiled and told her everyone favorite type of food. I smiled and she wrote their names and their food preference. Gothitelle looked and she smiled. I smiled and laughed.

"Is it too much?" "No, I expected this much... it's just going to become a hassle to remember..." "Well... Oh right! They refuse to eat them unless there's a certain part on it!" I smiled and she nodded.

"That will make it easier and make sure I don't feed them the wrong one..." I smiled and nodded. "Let's see... Serperior likes to have dried leaves on her food. Preferably rose petal leaves for some reason." I mumbled and she nodded. "Darmanitan is actually the only one who prefers his Poképuff without anything. Mienshao likes slices of Oran berries on hers. Reuniclus likes Pecha berries. Ferrathorn likes to have any other flower petal on his. Samurott needs his to be soaked for some reason... but keeping the frosting... Bisharp likes hers to have some parts of Babiri berries. Scolipede needs Salac berries or else he's like a temperamental child until I get him the berry..." I sighed and mom laughed. Scolipede smiled and I sighed as I continued. "Excadrill likes Passho berries with his. Lilligant loves Persim berries. Oh, and Leavanny loves hers with just a tree leaf. Berry tree or regular tree. She doesn't have a favorite. And Volcarona needs his to be burned, but he does that himself." He smiled and nodded. Mother smiled and nodded too while father was holding his head.

"How am I supposed to remember that? Did Darmanitan need the burned? Or was it Serperior?" I looked and smiled. "Uh, Father, Mother has it written down." He looked and saw Mother with a digital notepad. He nodded and mumbled. "Right... I knew that..." I smiled and spoke.