8- New Friends

We just continued talking and Izumi smiled. "I'll get the next key!" I smiled and laughed. "Well, I'll certainly be trying to." She smiled and nodded. Froakie shook his head and she looked.

"Bubble?" "Oh, he's saying that he doesn't want to keep performing." "Oh, okay!" My parents were confused and N mumbled.

"I can understand Pokémon." "Oh, that's impressive... But how-" "He told me about how Vee told him about how I've had her since she was in an egg." She smiled and nodded.

"I see. Well, we're going to go back home. So proud of you for getting the key." I smiled and nodded. We waved as they left before heading into the field again. I sent Hattrem out and we smiled.

"There we go. It isn't as annoying, is it?" She shook her head and relaxed in my lap. I smiled and brushed her hair. She smiled and ended up falling asleep. I smiled and kept Hattrem in my lap. Fai was staying in place and waiting. Vee smiled and she was playing with Jubi and Rae. I smiled and we watched.

"This is cute Zaria! Thank you!" I looked at Izumi and saw a fairy flower in her hair. I was surprised and spoke.

"Where did you get that?" I asked and Zaria looked before she pointed in the forest. "Around that big tree. Why?" "I can find Flabébé! I've always wanted to see one!" Hattrem woke up in shock.

I looked and mumbled. "Sorry... I got really excited..." I mumbled and she was confused. Vee smiled and nuzzled her. They cuddled a bit and Rae held her paws up to me.

"Should be we go there together?" She nodded and I smiled. Bianca was confused and spoke.

"Who's Flabébé?" "Another fairy type! Her and her evolutions are almost all the sweetest Pokémon ever." I said and she smiled.

"Oh! Can I come with you?" She asked and I nodded. I smiled and pet the others.

"We'll be back!" I cheered and Cheren just sighed. We left and I held Meowstic as we left. We arrived and I was careful of the flowers. A bunch of eggs started cracking and we were surprised. We waited and Meowstic stared. The small Pokémon floated over to the flowers. They searched over them before they each picked up and flower. They smiled and I smiled too.

They were talking with each other and Bianca looked ready to explode. I smiled and spoke.

"We should leave them alone. This is their place." She stared before nodding. The Flabébé heard me and they were a bit scared but got closer. I stared and smiled.

I waved a bit and they stared at me.

"We're sorry, we just wanted to see some of you." They stared before one with a red flower got closer and stared. I was confused and she stared in our eyes before cheering. She turned and nodded to them. They smiled and nodded too. I was confused and stared.

"Huh?" I asked and Bianca shrugged. We stared before a white flowered one got closer and cuddled with Bianca. She seemed ready to explode while I laughed a bit and smiled.

"I really just want to take pictures of you all. Can I?" I asked and they nodded. I smiled and got to while the white flower Flabébé wanted to go with Bianca. I smiled and got a couple pictures before getting up.

"I'm going to leave your sanctuary. Thank you." They smiled and nodded. I carefully left and smiled as I got back.

"Bianca... might explode from happiness..." I mumbled and she came back.

"Look at this baby angel!" She cheered and showed Flabébé. Poor thing was confused and holding onto the flower. Bianca smiled and Cheren just sighed.

"Oh Arceus..." He mumbled and she cuddled with her again. N laughed a bit and spoke.

"Well, She wants to travel with you." "Yes! I want to do that too!" Hattrem was uncomfortable and I smiled. "Here, you should come back." She nodded and returned without question. Vee smiled and watched. Jubi was happy here and she smiled. Fai kept relaxing but was smiling a bit, and Rae was smiling as she sat next to Fai.