7- Showcase

The two came up with food and we smiled as we ate. We talked and Bianca smiled. "Your Pokémon are all so cute!" She cheered and Cheren sighed.

"Bi...." He mumbled and she smiled. "I'm sorry! But look at these cuties! Oh! I want one so bad!" We stared and she smiled.

Week later

We were ready for the performance and mother and father were here.

"(Y/n)!" I jumped and turned as I was holding Rae. "Ah, mother, father." I said and they smiled. "We wanted to give you something before you competed." I was confused and they gave me a box. I was confused and took it.

"What's-" "Open it (Y/n). It's called a gift." Father said and I smiled a bit. I opened the gift and I was surprised at the dress.

"I..." I mumbled and they smiled. Rae stared in confusion and I smiled.

"Thank you... I love it..." "Of course. We were looking at showcase dresses for you for a while." I nodded and the call for competitors to come to the backstage. They kissed my forehead and smiled.

"Now, go do your best." I smiled and nodded and the three nodded too. I left with Izumi and she was holding her dress as she was nervous.

"What if I mess up? O-Or what if I don't even make it to the performance stage?" I smiled and spoke. "Izumi, it'll be fine. There's still multiple contests and you just need to believe in your Pokémon." She stared before nodding. We gave our other Pokémon to the two as the four from Unova watched as well.

I was nervous and the announcer explained it for the first timers. We changed while listening and smiled. I nodded while Izumi held Diva tightly. I smiled and looked up at the pairs. Izumi and I were in separate pairs and I was first.

"Please welcome our first four contestants! Miss (Y/n), Miss Iruha, Miss Sarah, and Miss Kiana!"

We were raised with our theme.

"This contest's theme is Poképuff baking! One Pokémon partner may help you here! Four Poképuffs please! Time limit for 3 minutes. And go!" I looked before smiling.

"Can Vee do this?" They nodded and returned themselves. I smiled and we had a head start due to quickly deciding.

"Vee, please get out what you remember we need." She smiled and walked to the middle. She brought a few things while I started mashing berries for the topping. I got a few extra toppings and smiled.

Good thing I memorized the recipe quickly.

I smiled and Vee returned. I pet her a bit and she helped me before being confused at the frosting.

"Remember? It's made for all Pokémon." She nodded and smiled. We finished soon and I smiled. Time ended just as we finished and I was relieved. We put our treat on the table and so did the others.

"Amazing! Now then, four of my Pokémon will try a Poképuff from each of you and rate who's their favorite was! The one with the best taste to my Pokémon will move on to the performance stage!" I took a deep breath and watched the Pokémon. Sylveon wrapped a ribbon around my arm and I smiled.

The Pokémon were all different types and tried a Poképuff each from the competitors and then went to him and nudged his hand a number of times before he wrote something down.

"And now, the person continuing is..." A spotlight went over everyone and Sylveon waited. It soon disappeared before appearing over me.

I was surprised and he cheered.

"Our newcomer, Miss (Y/n)!" I was surprised and Sylveon cuddled with me. I smiled and pet her.

"May I ask just what you did?" "It was a frosting I tested with all my Pokémon and my friends Pokémon until I found a frosting they all loved." I said and he nodded.