48- Sending

"(Y/n)! Look! Look! Three princess keys already!" Izumi cheered as she held the keychain up while being in Zaria's camera. I laughed and smiled.
"That's great! How many competitions have happened? And I'm sorry I wasn't there for them!" She smiled and spoke.
"It's fine! And there's actually been 5 competitions right now!" She cheered and I laughed. I nodded and smiled. Hinami came in and heard me laughing. She ran here and spoke before Zaria could.
"(Y/n)! Is that you?"
"Hi Hinami! How are you? How's the gym challenge coming along?"
"I'm great! And I've got 2 badges right now! How's your travels? Know who you're getting us?"
"Were traveling fine! But... I still haven't figured out who to get for you two and father..." I sighed and she nodded. Zaria laughed and spoke.
"Izumi! Hinami! I think she has something to talk about!" I laughed and smiled.
"It's okay, I think we can just catch up a bit more. Is that okay N?" He looked and nodded.
"Of course. Is it okay if I'm here?"
"Yes!" We cheered and he was surprised but smiled.
We caught up for some time and I was laughing. I was happy and N was just happy to see me smiling.
"Hm? Something happen between you two? He seems to be smiling more looking at you." Hinami said and he sighed.
"Well... I..." He looked at me and I spoke.
"Don't really like talking about it... but, we were partnered with a trial leader and N didn't realize that she liked him. I was... a bit jealous... To make it short, we fought for a few days, then I proved that she wanted us to break up by having his stop trusting me, then, when I proved that, he believed me and feels bad."
"Yeah... I'm just glad to be seeing her happy..." They nodded and spoke.
"Well, as long as you two are still happy together, it's fine. Now, why did you call?" Zaria asked and I smiled.
"Right! You can send some Pokémon over, if any of my Pokémon are driving you crazy." I said and she was confused.
"Someone wants to help us, and I know that I have a lot of Pokémon that are driving you crazy over there. So, you can send them over. And N confirmed that he's not going to try taking our Pokémon."
"Ah, okay! Well, I'm sure they'd love to see you too! Alright, I'll send... Rae, Fai, Lucario, Mismagius, Jubi, Serperior, Darmanitan, Mienshao, Lilligant, Leavanny, Volcarona, and... Flygon. Is that okay?"
"Sounds great! Thanks Zaria!"
"Yep! You just better show us all the Pokémon you catch! Oh, any new Pokémon, both of you?" Zaria asked and I smiled. I lifted my hat. Pichu was confused and looked. She was confused and I spoke.
"This is Pichu. She wanted to join me after I saved her from an abusive trainer."
"Cute! Hi Pichu! Were her friends! I'm Zaria!"
"Izumi!"
"Hinami!" Pichu was nervous and I held her.
"They're good friends of mine too. Though, they're in my home region." I smiled and she nodded a bit. She stared and tried to hug them through the screen. I laughed and took her gently.
"They aren't here. You can't hug them yet." She nodded and the three were smiling.
"Oh! Cute! She was trying to hug us?"
"Yep. Now, let me get to a PC and let N call his sisters while you send them over."
"Sounds good! Talk to you on that then! Be nice to each other and try to not fight again!"
"We won't try to. Alright, go ahead and call your sisters N."

I hung up and kissed his cheek. He blushed and grabbed my hand. "(Y/n)..." I smiled and cupped his cheeks before kissing him. He blushed and nodded. I smiled and pat his head before leaving with Vee.

I was happy when I got them and when we hung up, I called Mohn and spoke.

"How do I send the Pokémon over to you?"
"Oh, just put them in your PC. Don't worry. I'll confirm they're here when you put them in and I'll put them on the islands. When you get a certain number of Pokémon and Pokébeans here, I'll give you options on what islands you'd like to have or expand."
"Ah, okay. Thank you sir."
"Mohn is just fine. And I'm glad to help." I smiled and spoke.
"Can I spend a bit of time with them? I haven't seen them since I came here."
"Of course that's fine! I'm not going to keep you from your Pokémon! Oh, and feel free to fly here anytime! To see your Pokémon or collect the things that have been dropped or collected."
"Sounds great. Thank you Mohn." He nodded and I hung up.