25- Nimbasa

We battled for a while and I had to hold N's hand while we did. We soon made a crash landing in a small plain before Nimbasa. I glared at Team Rocket and spoke.

"You aren't going to succeed! I won't let Vee go to you!" She was confused and scared. She ran out of my arms and hid behind a tree.

"Hey, Vee..?" She stared and shook a bit. I stared before smiling.

"I see. You must've lost some memory while you were electrocuted... Here." She was surprised at the Poképuff I grabbed out. She stared nervously and grabbed it with a ribbon. I smiled and sat back. She ate it and I smiled. She was nervous and I held my hand out.

"Please girl... remember how I hatched you and you grew with me? Our battles in Kalos? Our first day as a real trainer? You had to help me wake up and calm down..." I mumbled and Jessie soon yelled.

"Don't listen to her Sylveon! I'm your trainer!" She shook and cried. I glared and yelled.

"You're scaring her! If you going to try to be a good trainer, you can't scare her!" I yelled and Jessie glared too. "Well stop trying to steal my Pokémon and I'll stop!" I glared and Vee stepped forward to her. I was surprised and she smirked.

"That's it! Come to your trainer." She stopped in front of us and sniffed us. She seemed even more worried and I smiled.

"Here, maybe this will help your memories. Take a look at this." She was confused and I held a few pictures in front of her.

It was pictures of before I was a trainer. She stared and slightly seemed to remember. I smiled and she stared. She looked in my eyes and I smiled.

"That's it? Remember me now?" She stared and looked at the pictures.

"And here. I have one for after you evolved." She looked and saw the picture Zaria took. I was doing what I did when she evolved. I was holding her and crying out of happiness while Rae and Hattrem were smiling and waiting next to us. She recognized it and tackled me. I caught her and smiled.

"Thank you girl... Do you not remember anything else?" She shook her head and I nodded. "I'll help you then. Just... thank you for remembering..." She smiled a bit before glaring at Jessie.

"Right then. Vee, Moonblast!" She smiled and hit them away with Moonblast. I sighed in relief and held her. She smiled and looked at me. I pet her and she smiled. N smiled and spoke.

"Well, we were brought here, so let's go. Maybe Nurse Joy can help bring her memories back." I nodded and smiled. "Right. Sound good Vee?" She nodded and put a ribbon around my arm. I was just glad to have her back and she smiled.

We left and entered the city. I looked around in surprise and he smiled.

"Nurse Joy, do you think you could help her?" N asked and she turned. "Oh, Maybe. What do you need?" I smiled and picked up Vee.

"She lost most of her memory after she was electrocuted until she passed out... can you help give her?" She was surprised and spoke.

"I can certainly try. Here, please come with me Ma'am. Sir, would you like to try helping?" "Yes please. I don't want to see their connection stop." He said and we nodded. We went in the back and Vee was a bit nervous. I noticed and pet her.

"Don't worry. I'm sure you won't get hurt." She nodded and kept a ribbon wrapped around my arm. Nurse Joy stared and mumbled.

"Well... this worked once. Ah, good. You already have the physical connection." Vee was confused and I was too. "Huh?" "We need them to have a connection. I don't the exact science with this machine, but, we need a physical and mental connection between the two subjects. Now, please lay her down there." I nodded and she laid down when I placed her.