40- Malasadas

Supposedly says the artist is Kabocha Torute with their art on zerochan. I hope that's the artist, if not, please tell me so I can correct it.

"Are you still up for learning how to make curry?" "Yeah, I still want to..." I mumbled and he smiled.

He laid me down and pat my head. "Tomorrow night, if you aren't this tired, okay? I think the battle got you and your Pokémon tired." Popplio stumbled around and Rockruff was dead asleep. I looked and smiled. I gently kissed him and he smiled.

"There we go. I'll wake you up when dinner is ready." "Thanks N... I don't even know why I'm so tired..." He smiled and spoke. "You're connected to your Pokémon. So it's clear why." I smiled and he gently kissed my forehead. I smiled and he put on an apron before making some food. I fell asleep and smiled.

N's POV

I smiled when I saw Litten confused. "The totem Pokémon was pretty tough, so I don't blame her for being tired. But while you're here, think you could help me?" She nodded and spoke.

"How do I do that?" "It's simple. For now, a low heat Ember would be nice. To gently fry the food. Then we'll work on the food for you all." She nodded and helped me. We got them done perfectly and I smiled.

"I don't mind cooking for (Y/n) all the time. It's nice. Seeing her enjoy what I make... What Concordia taught me is amazing." "Hm? What are you talking about with Trainer?" "(Y/n) probably wants you to use her name. But... she's embarrassed that she can't cook. But I don't mind. Especially with the treats she makes. I know that I'd manage to burn those so..." I sighed and Litten stared.

Zoroark smirked and spoke.

"Why don't you just cuddle with her now?" "Shut it Zoroark... You aren't helping with anything..." "I'm just saying. Telling Litten your obvious feelings aren't helping anyone but yourself." "Yeah, I'm still trying to convince her that it's fine if I cook all the time. But... also... if she's ever alone... I don't want her to starve..." I sighed and Zoroark spoke.

"And if you're sick and can barely move? We don't know how to cook, so you should probably teach her so she can care for you both." I sighed and mumbled.

"Never thought there'd be a time where I'd agree with you again... fine..." I mumbled and finished cooking soon. I set up all the Pokémon food and Sylveon put them at the correct seats. I smiled and nodded.

"Thanks Vee. I'll wake (Y/n) up now." She nodded and smiled. She was ahappy and I woke (Y/n) up.

"Mhm... no more... want sugar..." She mumbled and Vee smiled. "So she wants something sweet. That's (Y/n)..." Vee sighed and I smiled. "I'll get her some chocolate after dinner. For now... come on (Y/n). It's dinner time." She looked and rubbed her eyes.

"Hm? Already dinner?" "Yep. Now come on." "Right. Come on Popplio and Rockruff." They woke up and I smiled. "Come on, N made dinner." They woke right up and we smiled. We ate and (Y/n) smiled.

"I think we should have a couple days of training before challenging Mr Hala. Plus, I want to ask to know how to make malasadas!" She cheered and I nodded.

Reader POV

I smiled and N left to the store. I was confused but nodded. Vee stayed here and I smiled. I pet her and waited.