9- Professor Visit 2

"You can understand me still, right?" "I can. Don't worry." She smiled and nodded while the others were confused. "(Y/n) can hear you?" Vee asked and I smiled. They each asked her how and I smiled.

"I can hear you all. It's the field that allows this." They were surprised before Vee smiled.

"You can hear us?" "I can for now Vee." She tackled me and I was surprised before smiling. I laughed a bit and smiled.

"I see that you're all quite happy?" I asked and she nodded. I smiled and sat up and kept petting her. Hattrem stared at me and I was confused.

"What's wrong Hattrem?" "Thank you for being my friend then." I was confused and she smiled. "I never liked being scared of emotions and when the woman in the other place said that I should go to a trainer who would accept me, I was happy. I never fit in with the others because of it... And you all helping me and letting me be how I was and be my friends... I'm happy..." I smiled and picked her up.

"Of course. When I heard about you, I wanted to be your friend immediately." She smiled the others smiled too. "Us too!" Vee cheered and the others nodded. I smiled and pet her.

"I'm sorry Diancie. You wanted to say something, right?" She smiled and spoke.

"You can take some time talking with your friends." I smiled and nodded. "Thank you." She nodded and Hattrem smiled.

"I don't want to hurt anyone... I was safest as a Hatenna but I wanted to protect you and any others friends of yours..." "It's okay. I appreciate what you wanted to do. But does your evolution get more dangerous?" "They hate loud noises. And by the looks of it..." I was nervous and she sighed. "I won't try to hurt you." I smiled and pet her a bit.

"It's okay. I'll try to control myself." She nodded and smiled a bit. I smiled too and we smiled before I looked at Diancie.

"Sorry about that again. But... why did you give me the diamond?" "Right! As I said, it's for a few reasons! But the main reason is because you protected me and didn't know who I even was!" I smiled and looked at the diamond.

"Well, thank you Diancie. It is quite beautiful." She smiled and nodded. "Yeah! And for some reason... people are just interested in the diamonds I can give when they see me... or to catch me... no one had wanted to protect me before..." I smiled and spoke.

"It's probably because of the diamonds that they want to capture you. But... you didn't know if any of us were like that and you trusted us?" "Yeah! Why did you do that?" Jubi asked and she smiled.

"I've heard that you and Sylveon evolve when you feel very close with someone you care about and they feel the same! So I just thought it was true and since you were closest to her, assumed she was the nice one." Vee smiled and nodded. "(Y/n) calls me Vee! But we do evolve like that!" They smiled and nodded. I smiled and spoke.

"Well, you must have someone you need to go back to, right?" "Well... I guess the other Carbink must be worried..." I smiled and nodded. "Then you should get going to them. I wouldn't want them to worry either." She nodded and smiled.

"Thank you again. Can you protect me again if I need it?" "Of course. You five?" They each cheered and nodded. I smiled and nodded. The field went down and Fai looked at me. She beckoned in the direction Diancie went and I spoke.

"Do you want to make sure she gets home safely?" She nodded and I smiled and nodded. "Then it's fine. Just tell Diancie it." She nodded and left in the direction. I smiled and we went back to the others.

"Hm? You're smiling more than normal. What happened?" "That field around us let me hear them all. I was able to talk to them and I'm happy hearing it." N was surprised and I smiled. I pet Vee and held Hattrem. She smiled and fell asleep again.