17- Teaching

Next day

I was nervous and asked Cheren if he could help me understand what to do. He smiled and nodded.

"Of course. I'm always happy to help." He smiled and I smiled too. I nodded and he brought me in a class.

"Students, this is Miss (Y/n). She will be taking about her home region, Kalos." They were confused and I smiled a bit.

"Um... hello..." They smiled and waved.

"Hello Miss (Y/n)!" I stared and looked at Cheren. He spoke again.

"Everyone, this is her first time teaching a class, so please be nice with her. (Y/n), please tell them what Kalos is first. Example, the landscape, the wild Pokémon's behavior around people, and the people there." I smiled and nodded.

"Right. So... Kalos is a region about two hours from here on a plane. Kalos is a green region with a few cities. Most cities have tried their best to keep the cities Pokémon friendly and keep their habitats as much as they can. The people I had personally met were all very kind. The wild Pokémon behavior was a bit tense or just happy around us. The tense Pokémon were because tourists had scared Pokémon until they ran or their home was recently removed. Meanwhile, some never experienced that and were very happy to be around people." They were surprised and nodded. I smiled and spoke.

"I asked for my regional Pokémon to be brought here. All but one I can comfortably send out." They nodded and I smiled. I kept the three legendary ones silent and Cheren smiled.

"Can I send them out Cheren?" "Of course." I smiled and sent out the four while Vee jumped forward too. I smiled and Sliggoo was confused. He controlled his goo, So he wouldn't make too much of a mess.

"I'll help clean up what's there after." Cheren nodded and I smiled.

"Now, I'll start with the Pokémon I've had the longest. This is my best friend. Her name is Sylveon and she's a new type known as fairy types." The kids soon called.

"Professor Bianca wrote a paper about those types!" They called and I smiled. "Yes, and she has a fairy type friend too. Now, this is Meowstic. Her female form and behavior is much different compared to the male versions." She smiled a bit and looked at me.

"I'll get your Poképuff later." She nodded and I smiled. "Next here is Slurpuff. She is another fairy type. She loves cooking treats with me. Next is her friend, Spritzee. Another fairy type. She likes to fly around and sometimes steal things, so don't worry, she will give them back." They nodded and I smiled.

"Finally, this is Sliggoo. My friends have more regional Pokémon than I do. But he is a dragon type. He is very friendly, but because of the slime on his body, he isn't very liked." He was a bit sad and I smiled.

"It's okay Sliggoo. I still love you."  He stared up at me before he smiled. The kids all smiled and raised their hands. I was nervous and Cheren spoke.

"Yes Kero?" The black haired boy smiled and spoke. "Can we pet them?" I was surprised and looked at them. Meowstic was uncertain. Vee, Sliggoo, and Spritzee quickly agreed. Slurpuff was a bit nervous and I smiled.

"If you do pet Meowstic, you'll need to be gentle with her. She doesn't like her fur being ruined. Oh, and don't pull on their ears or tail please. Sylveon will guide your hands to where you can pet her and Meowstic, right?" She nodded and I smiled.

"I'm afraid Slurpuff isn't a Pokémon that's normally pet, and can easily be pet, so you cannot pet her." They sighed and nodded. I smiled and nodded to the four. Meowstic was tense and I smiled as I kept my eye on them and Cheren watched the children.