44- Arguement

Kiawe stared and we enjoyed being here for a while. I smiled and Vee was next to me before I realized one of her ribbons flicked.

"Vee? Something wrong?" She looked at me and smiled. She nuzzled my hand and I smiled. I pat her head and we kept talking until we heard a Pokémon crying.

Mallow came out and N followed soon after with some flour on his face. He wiped it off and he was confused.

"What's wrong? I heard Bounsweet cry!" Mallow asked and Vee stared. She was annoyed and the Pokémon cried as it floated to her.

N was confused and he was surprised.

"Vee? Why did you fling it?" She smiled and cheered. We were surprised and I looked at her. "Is that why your ribbon moved?" She nodded and I was confused. "But why did you fight her Pokémon? It wasn't hurting either of us, or the others." She just smiled and N was confused.

"She's not saying anything... just purring." I sighed and pat her head. "Sorry about that then... Vee, why don't you-" Mallow spoke first.

"It's fine. Just try to not let it happen again. Though... Sweet N here has told me that you make some wonderful sweets. How about Bounsweet has one? Is that okay?" I looked and smiled.

Maybe I'm just trying to be controlling. Besides, N loves me.

I smiled and got the basket. "Of course. What flavor does Bounsweet like and what type is it?" I opened the basket and I was surprised. Mallow spoke as I stared. "She's a grass type and loves sweet foods."

"Wait... I thought the seal was on my basket..." I mumbled and Vee stared. She nodded to me and I smiled as I put the basket down.

"Seems like I accidentally made too many spicy ones. They made the sweet ones spicy. How about you Bounsweet tries it tomorrow?" "Oh it can't be that bad! Besides, I thought all your Pokémon love sweet foods too!" N was confused and spoke.

"I saw you make them last night? Almost all of them were sweet..." He mumbled and I smiled. "I guess I used the wrong frosting. I promise, tomorrow, I'll have a new and sweet one to give to Bounsweet. For now, Vee, please apologize to Bounsweet. You didn't need to throw her for no reason." N came to me and whispered. "Come on, I tasted them yesterday. I know they're all sweet." "N, I smelled the spices as I opened the basket. And besides, the seal was opened so they aren't warm anymore." I smiled and he stared before sighing. He nodded and spoke.

"Alright... do we need to get you another basket?" "No, I can fix the seal." He nodded and I got up.

"I think I'll leave now so that Vee doesn't cause anymore problems. See you in the classroom tomorrow." "Wait! Where are you going?" "I'll just be preparing the ingredients for Bounsweet's Poképuff. I promise, I'll let you see me make it." N stared before nodding.

I sighed and we left. When we were in the shopping mall, I spoke.

"Bounsweet put spices on the Poképuffs, didn't she? That's why you flung her?" She nodded and I sighed. "But why? I didn't do anything to them." She smiled and wrapped a couple ribbons around my arm. I looked and smiled.

"Thanks Vee. Now then, to make sure..." I got a small container that only allowed one sweet. I was happy when I got it and Vee purred. I smiled and spoke.