35- Back Home

The signature in the bottom right is in another language, I believe Japanese. I can't say or know how to type their name, that's where their signature is.

We smiled and I made one more friend before we left. That friend being Victini. He wanted to join us and I smiled. "Alright, if you want to so badly." He nodded and smiled. He headbutt himself into the Pokéball before the click happened. I sighed and smiled. I looked at Professor Juniper's jet and she smiled.

"All professors have some form of transportation so we can go to different places and study. I just have to teach Bianca how to fly this..." She sighed and I nodded. I smiled and spoke.

"N, should we talk to your sisters before we go?" "I... think that's a good idea." I smiled and nodded.

"Is it okay if we quickly leave?" She smiled and spoke. "Take your time, don't worry." I nodded and smiled. We left and I spoke.

"I'm going to let those three out in that field, okay N?" "Right. I'll get you when I'm ready to leave. Or to tell you that they need me to stay." I smiled and nodded. He blushed and quickly pecked my lips. I was surprised before smiling. He blushed and left inside. Anthea and Concordia smiled as they saw. They both laughed a bit and I laughed a bit too before turning. N was blushing and left away.

I smiled and found the place and smiled. I sent everyone out and smiled. "There we go." I smiled and introduced Victini to everyone. I smiled we spoke until the air started feeling warm. I was surprised but Fai was a bit relaxed. I looked and Ridley was here with Meloetta. I was confused and spoke.

"Ah, Meloetta and Ridley?" He smiled a bit and sighed. "She hasn't been as happy since we returned home." "Oh, is there something wrong?" She flew to me and landed on my shoulder.

"Huh?" He smiled and spoke. He did seem a bit sad and sighed. "She wants to travel with you. She said that while you two haven't had much time together, she feels close with you and wants to stay with you on your adventures." "Oh! Really Meloetta?" She nodded and I looked before sighing.

"You said that you and everyone else you live with protects Meloetta, right?" "Huh? Right, why?" I smiled and spoke. "I want N to know where I'm going, so I'll wait for him to come here, but why don't I meet everyone at your home so they know who Meloetta is with? I'm sure you've all tried really hard to protect her, so this must be hard on you all." He was surprised but nodded.

"They'd all love that. You are right with what you said... We were all a bit sad and worried to hear when Meloetta said she wanted to stay with you." I smiled and N got here.

"Here it is... (Y/n), I'm- Oh, why is he here?" I looked at N and smiled. "Meloetta wants to stay traveling with us. I just want to go to his home to hopefully comfort the people who protected her. They are quite stressed with having her leave." He nodded and smiled.

"I wanted to let you know. You can go to your sisters for some more time. I shouldn't be gone for long." He nodded and smiled. "Alright then, if you say so. Please, let her keep one of her Pokémon out. She doesn't like heights unless one of them is with her." "Huh? Oh, okay. That's fine, right Golurk?" It nodded and Ridley nodded. "Thank you. This should take half an hour at the longest." N smiled and nodded. "I trust (Y/n), so I don't mind." He nodded and left after I gently but quickly kissed him. He looked like he started to malfunction and I laughed. Ridley was confused but smiled. I was nervous and Yveltal sighed.

"Get on Xerneas. That fairy isn't going to be calm on that thing." I looked at him and he spoke.

"I'm only not killing the ground around us because Xerneas is here so that's why I said Xerneas and not me. Now get on her and follow him." I looked at Xerneas and she also used telepathy to talk. "Fair point. Alright, she was calm on me last time, so go ahead." She got down and I got on her back and Vee got up too. Meloetta smiled and sat in Ridley's lap, unsure about Xerneas. I returned the others and they all accepted it.