49- Ula'Ula

I tried to find the artist but the link just brought me to zerochan and didn't give me an artist.

I smiled and cuddled with N when we were back to our room. N smiled and I spoke.

"N, can I try being used to Dewpider? I don't want to be scared of him or make him feel bad about how he is." He looked at me and spoke. "Are you sure?" I smiled and gently kissed him. He nodded and stared. We sent everyone out and I was nervous when I saw Dewpider. N stared and held my hands. "I'm right here for you. Don't worry. So are your Pokémon." I was nervous and nodded. "I-I know you are." I sighed and Dewpider looked back. I smiled and our Pokémon were happy to move around and Pichu made sure to not hurt herself. I smiled and sighed.

"Dang it... I want to stop this fear..." I sighed and Dewpider understood. He made a small cheer like noise and I looked. He was slightly bobbing and I laughed a bit. "Thanks for understanding Dewpider." He nodded before turning and playing with the others. Pichu came to me and cheered. I smiled and pat her head.

"It's good to see you too sweetheart." She smiled and fell asleep here. N smiled and held my waist. "Take your time. He understands." I nodded and leaned on him.

Two weeks later

I smiled as I stretched. We finally were moving forward with the journey. I hugged my Pokémon and spoke. "Hmm... Hey N, you should still get another Pokémon soon. I still have one more than you." "True..." He looked and mumbled. "Let's see, Dartrix is grass-flying, Gumshoos is normal, Charjabug is bug-electric, and Dewpider is water-bug..." He mumbled and the four looked at him.

I smiled and spoke. "Hmm... maybe a fighting, fire, ground, or rock type?" I asked and he nodded. "I was thinking that too. Maybe a... fire type first? I think I'll try that." I nodded and smiled. We went out and Kiawe was here.

"Hey (Y/n) and N!" He called out and I looked back. "Oh, Hi Kiawe! What's wrong?" N stared and I knew he was jealous. I went back in his arms and Kiawe spoke.

"I won't be here for long since I don't want to bother you. But I meant to give you this at my trial." I was confused and he spoke. "Two eggs that reacted positively around you. They shouldn't hatch soon, but they moved more whenever you spoke around them." I smiled and they were in incubators.

"As a thanks for helping with the farm work, we wanted to give you an egg before deciding on these two. My mom saw how they reacted with you around. Is it okay if you take them?" "Of course. Thank you Kiawe." He smiled and nodded before speaking. "I wish you both the best luck on your trials. May the island guardians protect you." We smiled and nodded.

"Thank you. You as well Kiawe." He nodded before leaving. N looked and spoke. "Hmm... I recognize the Eevee egg but.... not the other." I smiled and spoke. "That's fine. I want it to be a surprise. Now, let's go look for your next partner." He nodded and smiled.

We went exploring and soon found a Turtonator. N smiled and befriended it as I smiled. "Oh, He has friends he wants us to help." "Oh, okay! Let's go!" I smiled and we continued. We followed Turtonator and I smiled. We found two more Pokémon. A Mudstale and a Passimian.

I smiled and we helped them. They were cautious around us and Passimian was tense. Rotom scanned the two we didn't know and spoke.

"Passimian. The Teamwork Pokémon. A fighting type. They form groups of roughly 20 individuals. Their mutual bond is remarkable—they will never let down a comrade."
"Turtonator. The Blast Turtle Pokémon. A fire-dragon type. The shell on its back is chemically unstable and explodes violently if struck. The hole in its stomach is its weak point."

We nodded and I smiled. "Hello. Are you two okay?" I asked the two and they nodded. N smiled and he knelt down next to me.

"Hey, I know this is a sudden question and it's okay if you refuse but... do you think you two could be a partner to one of her friends? You fit perfectly with them." I was surprised and he smiled.