32- Leaving

We smiled as we ate and I spoke. "It's delicious!" I cheered and they nodded. I smiled and N was staring down. "What's wrong N?" "Huh? Oh, I'm sorry... I'm just worried about Ghetsis now..." I smiled and spoke. "Gardevoir and Gothitelle can safely defend them." He looked and the two smiled and so did the two Pokémon. He nodded and sighed. "That's true... since they know how to protect them..." I nodded and he agreed.

We smiled and after, I made the treats with Vee and Rae helping. They were glad to and I smiled. I finished baking quickly and decorated them. They tasted them and nodded. I smiled and nodded too.

"No more today. That's already enough." Meowstic was more ready to complain but Vee convinced her that I was right. I sighed and Concordia smiled.

"Do you think all the Pokémon here could try one of those? N said Gothitelle had one and she actually loved it." I looked back at her and nodded. "Of course. I have enough. What are the types of everyone?" "Let me see... 5 steel, 8 normal, 2 psychic, not Gardevoir and Gothitelle, 3 water, 1 grass, 2 fire, and 1 dragon type." I smiled and nodded. I wrote how many there was of each type, putting down that there is 4 psychic types. I smiled and we quickly made them. N was confused and the sisters smiled.

"Thank you (Y/n)." "Of course. I'm glad to help." They nodded and I smiled.

"The ones for steel types are gray and the normal types is white. Since I didn't know what specific flavor they'd like, the frosting is one that changes to match the specific love of the subject eating it." They were surprised and I smiled. "Now... I should probably get ingredients before we leave... don't want Meowstic getting grumpy if she eats some treats in the middle of the night." She huffed and I sighed. Hattrem smiled as she looked and I smiled and carried her. The Pokémon ate it and they ended up loving it. N saw me leaving and spoke.

"Oh, do you want to go now?" I looked and smiled. "I'm just getting ingredients for treats. Don't worry." He smiled and got up.

"Then I'll come with you." I smiled and nodded. We left and Hattrem relaxed under my hat. I smiled as we entered the shopping district and N smiled.

"(Y/n)..." "Hm? What's wrong?" He looked at me and seemed a bit sad. "Thank you for loving me. Even despite my father..." I smiled and kissed his cheek. He looked at me and I smiled. "You were raise by him but you aren't him, so of course I do." He blushed and looked at me before smiling. We bought plenty of ingredients and I smiled. I got everything I needed and N smiled. We returned and he smiled.

"Why don't we continue?" "Oh sure! Bit of a shame I couldn't meet the gym leader here, but it's fine." He smiled and nodded. "I know what Elesa said... but I'm still worried that I'm not forgiven." We smiled and entered. The sisters were talking to someone and turned.

"Wow, you two are back quicker than I expected." "Well there's not too many ingredients to the treats. Who's this?" I smiled and he spoke.

"I'm Clay. Gym leader here." I smiled and nodded. "It's nice to meet you then sir. I'm (Y/n)." He nodded and looked at N. N tensed a bit and he was worried. Clay soon spoke.

"Great to see ya safe kiddo." N was surprised and he spoke. "I forgave ya for what happened. Don't do it again an' we won't have any problems." N nodded and spoke. "Of course I won't. I regret it all..." He nodded and Concordia smiled.

"How do you make those treats? Everyone loves them and we want to be able to make them!" "Oh, here, I should have the recipe here..." I mumbled and got it out.

"Here's how to make the simple bun. I need to write down the frosting though..." I mumbled and smiled. I wrote down the instructions on the back of the paper.

"There we go! That should be good, right?" She checked and nodded. "Thank you!" "Of course! I'm happy to help!" She nodded and N smiled.

"We came here just to say goodbye." I nodded and smiled. "Yeah... were going to continue on." They smiled and nodded. "Of course. Then goodbye you two." Anthea smiled and they hugged us. I was surprised and they smiled.