24- Rematch

"Hey (Y/n)." I was confused and looked at him. He put a bit of frosting on my nose and I was surprised. He smiled and laughed a bit.

"Got a bit on your nose." I looked and blushed.

"Hey! Unfair! You're taller than me!" He smiled and I blushed. I sighed and took it off and ate the frosting.

Cute... But I wonder why he did that...

He smiled and stared at me. I was confused and he spoke.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to see your reaction if I did that. I wanted to cheer you up a bit and get your mind off the Ferris wheel..." I was surprised and spoke.

"I-It's alright N. I'm sure the Ferris wheel won't be bad! But... thank you for trying. That was sweet of you." He stared before smiling. He nodded and smiled.

"I just want you happy." I nodded and smiled.

"Well... w-we should get to sleep..." "Oh right. Let's sleep." I smiled and nodded. We changed in separate rooms and I was nervous. I was still embarrassed but a bit calmer now.

I woke up first and N was holding me, his arms around my waist. I blushed and froze.

"Hmm..." I heard N and he immediately woke up.

"Not again... Why do I even do this..? I need to ask Anthea and Concordia something soon..." I blushed and stared.

"Huh? Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't even realize you were awake." I blushed and nodded.

"I-It's fine. I-I'm just... a bit embarrassed at this..." "Oh right. Sorry." He let me go and I sat up. "I-It's alright. Sorry I heard what you were saying to yourself." "It's fine. I'm just going to see if I can call them." Rotom popped up and spoke.

"I heard someone needs to be called?" N smiled and spoke. "My sisters. But should also call her family." I smiled and nodded.

"True... it has been a couple of days... I'm horrible at remembering..." N smiled and spoke.

"I'll make pancakes or waffles if you'd like." "Yeah. I am going to be yelled at..." N smiled and nodded.

"I'm going to change first. Why don't you just call them now?" I nodded and smiled.

"Rotom, call them please." He nodded and called my friends and parents. I stared nervously and Vee smiled. She sat next to me and nudged me. I smiled and pet her before hearing mother.

"Young lady! Explain yourself!" I blushed and mumbled.
"I'm sorry... I've been having so much fun even though I'm just looking around with N..." I mumbled and they stared before father sighed.
"Do you at least have a clue what Pokémon were getting?" I smiled and nodded.
"I do. And I'll send them over as small birthday presents." They nodded and Hinami whined.
"So Zaria gets her Pokémon first?" She smiled and laughed.
"Calm down Hinami. Yours and Izumi's is a few weeks later." I said and they responded.
"Yeah, two months!" Izumi yelled and mother smiled.
"It's fine. You three, calm down. (Y/n). Who else have you gotten?"
"Oh right. Give me a minute." They nodded and Vee purred at the camera.
"Vee! Great to see you!" She smiled and was happy. I smiled and spoke.
"I'm keeping it a secret who I want to get you all!" They smiled and agreed.

I smiled and went to Axew. "I want you to be a surprise for my friend, is that okay with you?" He stared before nodding. I smiled and N took him.

"Why don't you help me cook waffles?" He smiled and Axew happily agreed. I smiled and nodded.

"Great! Everyone else!" They smiled and gathered. Solosis was confused and landed on my head. I smiled and laughed.

"There we go. Now, it's really just two of them. These two are Mienfoo and Solosis." Solosis was confused and Mienfoo stared. I smiled and spoke.