42- Nectar

We got to the place and saw multiple yellow flowers. We were amazed and he smiled. We watched some Pokémon talking, all the Pokémon were fairy types and I stopped Rotom from taking pictures up close. He stared before  recording this from where we were. Some other Pokémon flew in and the others spoke to it too. N smiled and the Pokémon were all a pink color.

They stared at the flowers before they all went to the yellow one. I smiled as we watched them change forms to the yellow bird like Pokémon. I was surprised and Mason smiled. "When they drink the nectar, they change forms. The pink ones are psychic-flying. Yellow ones are electric-flying. Red ones are fire-flying. Purple ones are ghost-flying types too. They're all the same Pokémon." We nodded and I smiled.

"That's amazing. I can't believe that." He nodded and the Pokémon looked over while Rotom scanned it. He spoke.

"Oricorio. The dancing Pokémon. A multi-type Pokémon. Yellow nectar: This Oricorio has drunk bright yellow nectar. When it sees someone looking glum, it will try to cheer them up with a dance. Pink nectar: This Oricorio has sipped pink nectar. It gets so caught up in its dancing that it sometimes doesn't hear its Trainer's orders. I need to see the other two to know their entries!"

We nodded and they stared. They didn't recognize us and tensed before N smiled.

"We don't want to take all the nectar, don't worry. We just want a bit for some sweets." They were still annoyed and glared. One specifically was yelling at us and I smiled. N was nervous and mumbled as he looked at Mason.

"Do you have any malasadas on you?" "Oh, let me check. I should." He was soon nervous and mumbled. "Umm... I don't... shoot..." He mumbled and I smiled. I got an Poképuff and smiled. "Here, this isn't what we'll use the nectar for, but here." They stared before the leader like one took it. It was surprised and I smiled.

"There we go. Is it okay if we take some nectar? And a little bit of seeds?" It stared before nodding. The others left us alone and Mason was surprised.

"What did you give it?" "Oh, it's a traditional treat from Kalos. It's called a Poképuff. I've just adjusted mine to specific types. Since the Oricorio is yellow, I gave it an electric Poképuff." He nodded and the others left us alone. I was happy and smiled as we gather two bottle of the nectar. Barely half a flower filled the bottle, so we didn't really take much and the others were fine with it so long as we didn't manage to take it all or ruin the flowers. We were happy and I carefully picked up the small bag of seeds I had.

"Thank you. Bye, be safe." I smiled and they just kept talking with the others. Rotom soon yelled at me.

"Aren't you going to try to catch one of them? There's a Comfey there! And Oricorio would be perfect for your friend!"

"Hm? But they don't want to be caught. I don't like battling, and Rockruff has currently been the only exception to that... Here at least." I sighed and Rotom stared. He sighed and N smiled.

"I'd say you can keep that hope continuing." I was confused and looked back. Three Pokémon followed us, one of those being the Oricorio I gave the Poképuff too. Mason smiled and laughed. "Seems like she really liked that treat. But... I'm not sure about those two." I smiled and knelt down to the Oricorio, where the other two Pokémon floated down too. A small bug and a Comfey were here too.

I smiled and spoke. "Hello you three, what's wrong?" Oricorio smiled and chirped a bit. I smiled too and N spoke. "Oricorio is hoping she can help you in some way, all of them are actually." N smiled and I was surprised. "Really?" They nodded and Comfey smiled. I smiled too and spoke. "Well... There is something I'd like Comfey and Oricorio to do but... I do want you two to be okay with it. But I certainly would love to have you around." I smiled to the bug and it smiled too. They were confused and I smiled. "One of my friends and my mother do want a Pokémon with your type. My friend loves to perform so I think you'd love it with her Oricorio. And my mother is sweet and loves to take care of Pokémon. I have other Pokémon at home too." Both were happy to agree and I smiled.