10- Going Home

Corner says Rémy Goux's Production 2019

Hour later

We smiled and I was at home, resting a bit. The others were all here too and Cheren sighed.

"We should go back to Unova soon." "Yeah... Are you okay with N traveling with you?" Black asked us and I smiled as Hinami spoke. "We said yes before, why would it change?" They nodded and Black smiled. N sighed and mumbled.

"Thank you. I'll try to not be a bother..." He mumbled and we smiled. We nodded and I smiled.

"Oh! I'm going to see if the others are in the back!" They were confused before Izumi remembered. "Right! Come on Vivillon! Let's show them!" The four were confused and I heard Zaria laugh a bit and start to explain when we were out. We smiled and got here. The others were here and I smiled.

"Everyone! Look at how Vee is now!" They smiled and cuddled with our Pokémon. I smiled and held Hattrem's Pokéball.

"She shouldn't come out. Doesn't like emotions." I smiled and they nodded. I held her but sent out Trapinch and Buneary.

"I want to get to know you two." Trapinch was happy to agree while Buneary rolled her other ear. I was confused and N spoke.

"She's saying that she has no reason to trust you and talk to you." I stared and sighed. "I see..." I mumbled and Trapinch nudged her. She refused and glared at me. I smiled a bit and spoke.

"Well, it is fair... Don't worry Trapinch. We can talk right here." He smiled and I smiled too.

"Before you do that... what's this?" Black asked and mom smiled and spoke.

"(Y/n)'s father and I both love having Pokémon around. We wanted (Y/n) to grow up making friends with all new wild Pokémon. Took a bit to teach her when she was about 3 and below that she shouldn't harm them... But her and those three would always be out there almost all day, besides in winter, just playing with the Pokémon and learning about them." They nodded and I smiled and laughed a bit nervously.

"I wasn't the smartest, but in all fairness, I was a curious child." "I know. But you cried to us whenever you got shocked or bitten for pulling on a tail or holding onto some part of their body and never knew why, no matter how much we explained to you." I laughed a bit nervously and she sighed.

"I'm just glad they kept coming back... We did make this section to be large for the Pokémon to be comfortable in environments and the four could easily visit the environment and have some time with the Pokémon." "It's a very nice idea." She smiled and nodded. Trapinch was confused and I smiled. I explained the area and he smiled. He nudged Buneary and she unrolled an ear a bit. He spoke with her and she looked as she was suspicious.

I smiled and spoke. "Don't worry. It's a safe place where you can hopefully feel safe." She examined it again and I smiled. Vee smiled and walked to us. She spoke with them and smiled. She carried Trapinch to the desert section and he smiled as he buried himself under some sand. Buneary stared and soon jumped to the forest section and she stared. I smiled and got up.

"Well, since they're relaxing there, I'll let them do that for a while." They nodded and Black looked at the watch like thing.

"Ah, Professor Juniper has landed the jet." I was confused and smiled.

"Can we go see?" "Oh, I'm sure it'll be fine. And I think your professor might want to talk with her." I smiled and nodded. I called Vee and she smiled and walked to me.

"Want to see the Unova Professor?" She smiled and nodded. I smiled too and spoke.

"I'll be back everyone!" Zaria smiled and the three got their starter Pokémon. "We'll be going too." Hinami said and they nodded. I smiled and dad spoke.