34- Meloetta

"Hey! Let them go!" N yelled and our Pokémon all prepared to fight him. He glared and shook the boxes, confusing them. They were laying on each other and I was nervous as N stared.

"You want them to be let go? Then come with me N." "Why do you even want me so much? Why do you suddenly care about me again?" He smirked and spoke. "You know the exact reason. Don't you? Find out what I want with that freakish heart of yours." He froze and I realized. "He wants Reshiram and Zekrom." I growled and he laughed.

"Oh? A smart girl? I never expected that. I just expected about everyone to be as dumb as my betraying children!" "They left you for a reason! Do you ever consider that? They're happy without you controlling them! They aren't a puppet to toy with anymore!" I snapped and N was surprised.

"(Y/n)..." "No, I'm done with his controlling attitude! I don't care how old he is compared to me, I'm tired of the way he treats you, your sisters, and everyone who's left team plasma." I growled and Vee stepped forward.

"Are you looking to battle?" "Fine then. I'll beat you." I growled and N was worried. Reuniclus took the box and put it in N's hand as he opened it.

"I'll make you a deal girl." I glared and he prepared to send out his first Pokémon. "What?" "If you successfully beat me, then I'll leave those three alone and stop hunting them down. If you lose, I'm taking N and you free your Pokémon." "You and your entire group leaves the kind plasma and N alone, and listen to your own ideas." N was nervous and I kissed his cheek.

"Don't worry. I'll make this up to you later." "Just... please make this as quick as you can." "I will. Don't worry." He nodded and I turned to him.

"So? Are those agreeable?" He stared and spoke. "What does the second part mean?" "I mean that you release your Pokémon. You believe everyone should release their Pokémon, so release your Pokémon and never catch another Pokémon after you lose." He glared and nodded.

"Fine then. Prepare to lose." "Whatever." I rolled my eyes and he prepared. I only had to use Vee, Lucario, and Serperior to win. I yawned and spoke. "There we go. Now, release them." He was pissed and nearly crushed the Pokéballs without sending them out until Gardevoir and Gothitelle were here. They held Ghetsis in place and the two rushed out here.

"There you two are! Mr Draydon told us Ghetsis was hunting you down!" I smiled and spoke. "We're fine. I'm sorry I agreed to that without your permission N." He sighed and smiled. "I only didn't argue since I knew you'd win... now... we should release his Pokémon." I glared at Ghetsis and Gothitelle was confused but gave me his Pokéballs. I smiled and sent them out before releasing them.

"There we go. Be free." I smiled and they seemed hesitant but left. I smiled and spoke. "There we go. No luck opening that box?" "No... I'm worried about them..." N mumbled and I checked the box before smiling.

"Ah, There it is." I smiled and pressed on a button. I smiled and the two were released. They were fainted in the box and collapsed. I was nervous and smiled. "Ah... should probably have expected that with how much he shook it..." I mumbled and they were confused and Concordia spoke.

"Ah, can you take him to Officer Jenny for me Gardevoir?" She nodded and Gothitelle stayed to keep Anthea protected. I smiled and she was surprised.

"Wait! It's Meloetta and Victini!" "Oh, that's Meloetta?" "Yes! How did you meet her?" "Well... she was sick when she bumped into me just like... an hour ago... we took care of her then she just stayed with us I guess..." I mumbled and they opened their eyes. They were scared and hid. Meloetta peeked out from over my shoulder and Victini looked from under my hat. I smiled and spoke.

"Please, calm down. Their N's sisters and friends of mine." They were still scared and Diancie smiled. She jumped to them and held their hands.

"Huh? Oh, hello Diancie. How are you?" They smiled and sat down. She stared and Xerneas stared before the psychic field went up.