15- Unova

Don't know the artist, sorry.

I smiled and nodded. "I see. I'm (Y/n)!" They smiled and nodded.

"So are you traveling around Unova too?" "Yeah. I want to travel the world. First I traveled Kalos, and next is Unova." They nodded and Hugh was staring at Hattrem and Vee in confusion. Hattrem soon got annoyed and I realized.

"Um... you're kinda annoying my Pokémon... Can you stop? I don't want-" She punched him and I was surprised.

"Hattrem!" She looked away and Rosa caught him as he knelt over.

"Ah... I'm sorry... She got annoyed and she just punches whenever she's annoyed..." He was surprised and I sighed.

"Hattrem, Return." She avoided the beam and the two got up.

"It's... fine..." He mumbled and Hattrem nudged me. I looked and sighed.

"Come on, take your braids out until they leave." She nodded and I smiled. I took them and held them for her.

"I'm sorry... She'll be fine now. But she just didn't like being stared at like that..." He nodded and sighed. "Noted... But what is she?" "Her name is Hattrem. She's from a region called Galar. Here, under my hat." I said and she smiled. She went in her place and relaxed. She slept in my hat and I sighed.

"Little devil..." I mumbled and Black smiled. "I remember when we were afraid of her..." Black mumbled and I smiled and laughed a bit. I nodded and smiled.

Hugh spoke now as he was fine but slightly holding onto Rosa.

"Can we get a starter Pokémon now?" "Yes!" Bianca cheered and I spoke. "Hattrem punched you so... you can choose first." "Are you sure?" "If I can't work with what I need to, I'm not a real trainer." He stared and nodded. Rosa agreed too and smiled.

"Can I choose after him?" "Of course." I smiled and she nodded. Fai stared at them. Bianca sent out the Pokémon and explained them.

"This is the water type, Oshawott. Next is the fire type, Tepig. And finally, the grass type, Snivy." They each had different attitudes.

Tepig was determined, Snivy glared at us, and Oshawott was excited. He smiled and Hugh looked before he picked up Tepig.

"Well, I want to train Tepig." Bianca smiled and nodded. She gave him his Pokéball and Rosa smiled.

"I knew who I wanted when I saw who was available." Rosa said and she went to Snivy, who just smacked her hand with a vine. Bianca stared before Cheren spoke.

"I dealt with Snivy too. They will refuse trainers they don't think are worthy." I was a bit nervous and Oshawott was pushed in front of her. He smiled and cheered. She stared before smiling.

"Well, this little cutie was definitely my next choice." She smiled and he cheered. Snivy looked at me and glared a bit. I just stared and smiled. I knelt down and held my hand out.

"Can you give me a chance?" She stared before putting a vine in my hand. I smiled and nodded. She went on my shoulder and waited. Bianca smiled and gave me her Pokéball.

"There we go. Now... let me think..." She smiled before remembering.

"Pokédex!" She cheered and ran inside. Juniper sighed and she ran out.

"Here! You both need a Pokédex! And here's your chip Rotom!" He took it before processing. I smiled and he told me Snivy's entry. I smiled and nodded a bit. Hattrem woke up at him and peeked out. Snivy was surprised and I smiled.

"Hattrem." She looked and I put her in my arms.

"This is our first partner here. Meet Snivy." She smiled and nodded. Vee smiled too and Fai nodded. She nodded too and shook hands with Hattrem normally while Vee and Snivy used their ribbons or vines to shake hands. I sighed and Fai and Snivy nodded to each other.