4- Region Gifts

Two weeks later

We returned and went to the Professor first since his lab was before home.

He turned and smiled. "Magnificent! I'm so happy to see you four! Have you gotten any new partners?" "Yeah! Come on out you all!" I cheered and we sent out Pokémon out. Vee is on my shoulder as always and I smiled.

I got two new friends and they were confused. I smiled and Jubi recognized the Professor. "Ah, I see Togepi evolved?" "Yep. I'm so glad that Jubi sees me as a friend too." "That's wonderful. And do your new friends have names?" I smiled and nodded.

"Espurr's name is Rae, and Absol's name is Fai." He nodded and I smiled. I pet them and spoke.

"This is the Professor. He's trying to research more about Pokémon." "Correct. And specifically their evolution. But are you battling, doing contests, or something else?" "Ah... battling and contests..." I mumbled and he was surprised before I smiled.

"Jubi and Rae want to perform. While Fai and Vee want to battle." He nodded and I smiled. "That's wonderful. And your friends are?" "Skiddo's name is Willow. And Rufflet's name is Puff! We're going to take care of wild Pokémon!" Both cheered and I smiled while he looked at Izumi next once he was able to pet them.

"Dust evoked into Vivillon! Skitty's name is Diva. Sassy little cutie." Skitty smiled and slept. "And Furfrou's name is Cream! We're going to perform!" Izumi cheered and I smiled and nodded. "And we're going to win the league! Pancham didn't want a nickname and my Eevee's name is Sugar!" Hinami cheered and we nodded. I smiled and he nodded.

"Sounds great. Now then. There's a few things here. For what we know, there's two other regions we never heard of before. One called Alola and another called Galar. I'd like to take you there for a quick trip to see the professors there. They're going to give you the gifts there personally. Now, the airplane is here. Do anything you want to first." We nodded and I smiled.

"You two can meet my parents!" I cheered and they nodded. We ran here as I held Rae. She smiled a bit and we made it home. I opened the door and cheered.

"Mother! Father!" They were surprised and choked on their water. "(Y/n)!" Dad yelled and I was nervous. "Sorry... I was just excited..." They both calmed down and mom sighed.

"We're glad you are, but don't be so aggressive. Now, are those your partners?" I smiled and nodded. "Vee as normal. Jubi evolved into Togetic! This is my Espurr, Rae. I got her when we all played together at a haunted house! And this is my Absol, Fai! She was given to me because she was said to bring bad luck to their previous trainer." They nodded and smiled.

"Well, at least they're fine now. We're (Y/n)'s parents." They introduced themselves to the two and smiled as they saw the two. "And you both look amazing. So (Y/n) has been taking good care of you four?" They each nodded and I smiled. I spoke.

"The Professor is taking us to two different regions. I just wanted to say goodbye first." "Ah, bye them. Be safe." I smiled and nodded. I hugged them and smiled.

I stared and smiled. "I'll try to not return like that again." "Please..." I laughed a bit and nodded. I smiled and returned them, besides Vee, and she jumped on my shoulder.

"Great!" I smiled and we left. We waited for Izumi and Hinami sighed. "Our parents are teasing her..." "Ah, shouldn't you save her?" "And get teased myself? I'm good." She said and Izumi sighed as she came back out.

"Hinami! You're horrible!" She laughed and spoke. "I didn't want to get teased. Now come on." I sighed and we entered. Vee sat in my lap and I smiled and held her. I kept petting her and Sycamore spoke.