22- Bug

"Hey N..." He looked and I smiled. "Thank you for protecting me when Volcarona got its energy back. You put yourself in danger for me." He was surprised but nodded.

"Of course. I want you safe." I smiled and nodded. I blushed a bit and he smiled.

Two hours later

"Zoroark, can you watch them all?" He nodded and I was confused. "Hey (Y/n), should we go looking for food?" I looked and smiled.

"Hm, alright. Fai, Vee, Hattrem, watch them too." Hattrem refused and she jumped in my arms. I was surprised and N laughed.

"Just let her come along. She wants to protect you." I sighed and nodded. "Fine. Come on girl. The rest of you, don't misbehave." They nodded and kept practicing. I smiled as we walked through the forest.

N asked a few Pokémon about where some food might be and he smiled.

"Thank you." He smiled and I smiled. I held Hattrem and she smiled. Her feet dangled and she smiled as she hung on my arms. I smiled and laughed. She smiled too and we arrived at a large tree. I was surprised and looked up at it.

"Woah..." N smiled and spoke.

"There's no Pokémon living here. According to the Pokémon I had asked, this place is where all Pokémon gather f9r lunch in order for everyone to eat. They've already eaten, so they're allowing us to grab some food." I smiled and nodded.

"Then I'll have to thank them too." He nodded and N got his bag before bringing a smaller bag out, something Hattrem could carry. We looked up and I mumbled.

It's really high up..." I mumbled and he nodded. "Yeah..." Hattrem smiled and jumped out of my arm. She smiled at the base of the tree and N was thinking.

"I don't want her to accidentally punch it off..." I smiled and thought.

"Hey girl, how about you use your hair to toss me up? I'll drop the apples down." She nodded and smiled. I smiled too and N spoke.

"Be careful." "I will." I said and he nodded. Hattrem tossed me up and I stared. I caught on a branch and climbed up.

"There we go!" I smiled and N spoke. "Be careful! Just drop down about... 20! We don't need too many!" I smiled and nodded. "Will do!" I smiled and found good apples. I checked first and took a bit.

I heard something here and jumped. I turned and saw a small Pokémon staring at me as it held an apple.

"Oh, hello?" I asked and it stared before smiling. It jumped up and down and I smiled. I know I've read about this Pokémon but I don't remember where.

"How are you sweetheart?" It smiled and showed me some food apples. I was surprised before smiling and carefully dropping them down.

It was on top of another one while I looked for a safe way down.

"Hmm..." I smiled and the Pokémon was confused. I looked and smiled.

"Oh right. I'm sorry, but that's all the apples I needed. You were great help." It stared and seemed to have a hard time letting me go.

"Hey, don't worry. I'll be fine on my own." I said and it watched me. I found a good way down. I smiled and climbed down.

"There we go. Sorry, I didn't mean to take a bit." "It's fine. We must be worrying our Pokémon. Let's go." I nodded and we left. I smiled as we left and made it back to camp soon.

"We're back!" N called and I smiled. Vee purred and smiled. Hattrem jumped down and Vee tackled me. I laughed and caught her.

"Hi There Vee. Don't worry, I'm safe." She purred and nuzzled me. I pet her and N smiled. He cut up the apples for us and our Pokémon. I smiled and he looked.