28- Driftveil

"Wait! I don't think he wants to battle." I looked at the Pokémon and saw it already injured.

"Ah, you're right. I'm sorry. I have to set you down for now Meowstic. Now then, sorry but you shouldn't battle this one Darumaka." He nodded and stood back.

I was nervous and smiled.

"I'm sorry, I thought you wanted to battle. What's wrong?" It was panicking and pointing back. N listened before speaking.

"His friend is hurt and he doesn't know what to do. He's hoping we can help." I smiled and nodded.

"Of course. We'll try what we can." I said and it nodded and lead us away.

"Oh wait, isn't that a Pansear?" I asked and he nodded. I smiled and nodded. We walked in the forest to another Pokémon and I smiled. I stepped forward and smiled.

"Now, let's see what's wrong with you." I smiled and the blue monkey Pokémon was defensive but hurt when it moved. It flinched and went back to its position, just sitting down and glared at me.

"Ah, poisoned... I see... I think I have some Pecha berries..." I mumbled and checked before Vee smiled. She picked up two and I smiled.

"Thanks Vee. Here, eat this. It's a bit sour but it'll get rid of the poison." It was suspicious and I smiled. I got one and ate it myself. As I said, it was sour so I squeezed my eyes shut but smiled.

"Ah... that was more sour then I thought... but as I said, it's safe." I smiled and fed the Panpour the berry and N spoke.

"How could you tell it was poisoning?" "It looked like a more mild form, but I've noticed that with poison and burn, it hurts to move but it's still manageable when it is a burn. Burned Pokémon are still limping a bit but poisoned Pokémon struggle to move if they can." I said and he nodded.

He got a notebook and wrote it down and I smiled.

"I thought you would've known." "Not really... My Pokémon did... basically anything to avoid status effects..." I nodded and smiled.

"I see. That's sweet. They didn't want to worry you." He nodded and smiled.

"Yeah... I appreciate that." "Yeah, unlike Lucario when we first met..." He shrugged and I sighed. N smiled and laughed a bit.

"He was annoyed that you didn't seem like the right trainer at first." I sighed and nodded. "That's true... still..." I sighed and he smiled. N hugged me and spoke.

"It's alright. Now, we should leave so we don't bother these two anymore." "That's true. Please stay safe." They looked before bouncing to me. They jumped on my shoulders when I went to pick Meowstic up. I was surprised and did pick her up and stumbled forward when I was standing back up.

"A-Ah!" I was surprised and N caught me.

"Are you okay (Y/n)?" "Yeah, I'm fine. Just surprised..." He nodded and Meowstic was annoyed. I sighed and spoke.

"Calm down. Please just-" She jumped out of my arm and lifted the two. I sighed and got her Poképuff. I knelt down and spoke.

"Here, set them down nicely and you can have this." She looked and gently out the two down and smiled. She took it and ate it. I sighed and turned.

"What's wrong you two? Is another friend of yours hurt?" They shook their heads and jumped. I was surprised and spoke.

"You want to stay with me..?" They nodded and I smiled.

"Well..." I sighed and N smiled. He got down next to me and smiled.

"She has two friends that she believes you two would get along with. They're wonderful women who would take care of you."