31- Moves

"Now... since Gardevoir has learned how to use Moonblast, can we try to have Gothitelle learn a couple moves? I know she wants to protect you." She was nervous but Gothitelle nodded immediately. I smiled and Anthea looked before nodding. "If she wants to. But is it okay?" "Of course! N, do you mind staying here for a little longer?" He smiled and nodded.

"Of course I want to." I smiled and nodded. "Let's start tomorrow. I do kinda want to relax." Anthea smiled nervously and I agreed. "That sounds good. Especially after the shopping district." She nodded and Gothitelle nodded too. We smiled and all had dinner together, letting everyone eat and I apologized to the three that they couldn't eat right now, N did the same with Reshiram. N sighed and they shook their Pokéballs to say it was okay. The others were confused but didn't ask.

I smiled and N and I went to our room after. I smiled and we let the Pokémon out and N smiled.

"They all sound so happy." I smiled and nodded. We relaxed and changed in our nightly clothes. N smiled and I came out of the bathroom after he said it was okay.

"Jeez, your sisters really did a lot to this place. It's so nice how much they care for everyone." He smiled and nodded. "Yeah... it's good to know that they're the same as always... I'm glad to know they didn't change..." I smiled and leaned on his shoulder and grabbed his hand.

"Of course they've changed. It probably just wasn't noticeable. And besides, everyone here changed by agreeing to go against Ghetsis and make up for what they've done. And so have you." He stared down and I smiled. I kissed his cheek and smiled.

"N, you clearly feel bad and you're searching for what you can do to make up for what you've done, right?" He stared down and mumbled.

"My original plan was to just... hide from people. I thought nobody wanted to see me, or even know I was around... so, I saw people happy that way and decided to live like that... then you ran into me and while you were afraid, you asked me for help... So... my new plans have just been to make it up to myself first before finding out anything I can do to make up for what I've done. If I can convince myself that I'm fine, it should be easier to do tasks relating to that. I won't feel disappointed and therefore, discouraged." I smiled and nodded. "Exactly. That's a great start. And as long as the people forgive you, you should know that everything is better." He nodded and smiled. He grabbed my hand and we went to kiss each other's cheek at the same time.

I realized first but couldn't back up and we just had an accidental kiss. I blushed and froze as I stared at him.

H-He... this is just an accident!

He realized what was happening and panicked. He backed up and covered his mouth.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I-I'll-" "Calm down! I know it was an accident!" I panicked too and he looked. I sighed and smiled.

"I know that it wasn't intentional. I think it's too early in the relationship to be doing that often, but it was still nice. And I'm sorry too... I was half the reason we kissed... But you don't need to change rooms." He was surprised and looked at me.

"A-Are you sure? And you shouldn't be apologizing. I-I kissed you and didn't back up." "We only kissed because we both went to kiss each other's cheek. Calm down. You didn't know what was happening either, and it's not like you kept pushing me to kiss you, so of course I'm sure that I still want to share a room with you." He was nervous but nodded. I smiled and sighed. I kissed his cheek and smiled.

"Now, calm down and let's sleep." He nodded and I smiled. We fell asleep and his arms were gently wrapped around my waist. I smiled and cupped his cheek. He opened his eyes a bit and I smiled. I kissed his forehead and mumbled.